Custom VIP 2018 World Cup Russia Packages
June 13 – July 16, 2018
The 2018 World Cup is going to be one of the most sought-after events of the year and we can get you or your clients there in style with our luxury World Cup packages. Our packages are completely customizable and can include the country’s finest hotels like the Ritz-Carlton Red Square, indulgent culinary experiences, fascinating day tours, and a long list of other extras. Backed by years of experience at the world’s biggest events, including multiple World Cups, our pre-travel and onsite host teams will take great care to ensure your party is completely looked after every step of the way.
About the 2018 World Cup
In 2018, 32 teams from all over the globe will converge in the heart of Russia for the month-long festival of football – the World Cup. The matches will spread through 11 cities, with the finals in Moscow. Moscow, a city of over 11 million people founded in the 12th century, has been busy building one of the most modern, spectacular sports facilities in the world since 2013 – the Luzhniki Stadium. The Opening Ceremonies will take place on June 13, 2018 with the matches running until July 15, followed by the closing Ceremonies are set for July 16th. An exhilarating tournament is in store, and we can take you there with our luxury packages!
2018 World Cup Packages
- Follow Team USA Don't miss a minute of Team USA's pursuit of the ultimate soccer prize. We'll make all the arrangements so you can focus on cheering on the red, white and blue.
- Follow Your Team Attending the World Cup in any capacity is a thrill, but to follow your team throughout the tournament, there's simply nothing better.
- Group Stage Our fully customizable packages allow you to create your ideal World Cup itinerary, using the amazing city of Moscow as your base.
- Round of 16 Witness the incredible soccer action as the stakes get higher! Full service packages available to any knockout match in any host city.
- Quarterfinal Explore the best of Moscow and enjoy a day trip to one of four quarterfinal cities as the final eight teams battle to avoid elimination.
- Semi + Finals The ultimate World Cup experience. There truly is nothing that compares to the electric atmosphere at the World Cup semifinals and final.
- Final Millions will be watching the biggest game of the year on television but only a lucky few will experience the thrill of soccer’s biggest match live!
- Ultimate Custom Itinerary Create your ultimate World Cup itinerary tailor-made to your exact specifications. You let us know exactly what you want and we’ll take care all of the details.
“We will use your services again.”
Brazil was amazing. Just the opportunity to be in Rio during the World Cup was an unreal experience. We are truly grateful to Roadtrips for putting on this event. I doubt we would have gone if it weren’t for the trip you put on. Thanks for a great trip. It was very memorable. We will use your services again.
Moscow Travel Guide
This amazing city exceeded our expectations and we’re sure you’ll feel the same. For those who haven’t had the pleasure of experiencing Moscow, it offers so much more than the picture postcard views of St. Basil’s Cathedral that it is so often associated with (though those are pretty amazing too). We’ve been busy traveling back and forth to Russia to prepare for the 2018 World Cup and have discovered that modern Moscow has a burgeoning restaurant scene, an enviable arts community, and some other unique experiences that we couldn’t wait to share with our guests. Check out our travel guide to see everything we love about Moscow.
Sign up to our newsletter
Subscribe to Roadtrips News, our free monthly email newsletter, to be the first to receive the latest sports travel information, expert advice and tips, and special offers.