2018 World Cup Travel Packages
June 13 – July 16, 2018
Our luxury 2018 World Cup travel packages allow you to see the tournament the way you want, from the opening match to the epic World Cup final. Backed by 25 years of sports travel experience, including multiple World Cup tours, Roadtrips will take great care to ensure your party is completely looked after every step of the way.
About the 2018 World Cup
In 2018, 32 national teams will converge in Russia for a month-long festival of football – the World Cup. The matches will spread through 11 cities, with the finals in Moscow’s Luzhniki Stadium. The Opening Ceremonies will take place on June 13th, followed by the matches running until July 15th, and then the closing Ceremonies on July 16th.
2018 World Cup Travel Packages Include:
- Russia’s finest hotels
- Full breakfast daily
- Personalized meet and greet upon arrival
- Roundtrip transfers to your hotel
- Match day experiences
- Dedicated roundtrip stadium transfers
- On-site hosts and local assistance
- Moscow-based services concierge
- Commemorative gift package
- Welcome kit & Personalized itinerary
- Pre-trip concierge services of the Roadtrips At-Your-Service team
- All taxes and service charges
Russia Will Make an Incredible World Cup Host
We’re really excited about our 2018 World Cup travel packages and the wonderful experiences our guests are going to have next summer in Russia. Modern Russia boasts world-class restaurants, wonderful five-star hotels, exciting tours, and history and architecture that rivals the finest travel spots around the globe. We are so excited to share all our favorite things about Russia with our World Cup guests during one of the biggest and most anticipated sporting events of the year.
Choose Your 2018 World Cup Travel Package
- Follow Your Team Attending the World Cup in any capacity is a thrill, but to follow your team throughout the tournament, there's simply nothing better.
- Group Stage Our fully customizable travel packages allow you to create your ideal World Cup package, using the amazing city of Moscow as your base.
- Round of 16 Witness the incredible soccer action as the stakes get higher! Full service 2018 World Cup travel packages are available to any knockout match in any host city.
- Quarterfinal Explore the best of Moscow and enjoy a day trip to one of four quarterfinal cities as the final eight teams battle to avoid elimination.
- Semi + Finals The ultimate World Cup experience. There truly is nothing that compares to the electric atmosphere at the World Cup semifinals and final.
- Final Millions will be watching the biggest game of the year on television but only a lucky few fans will experience the thrill of soccer’s biggest match live!
- Ultimate Custom Itinerary Create your ultimate 2018 World Cup travel package tailor-made to your exact specifications. You let us know exactly what you want and we’ll take care all of the details.
- Day Tours Our fully customizable 2018 World Cup travel packages can include uniquely Russian experiences and privately guided tours to the most exciting “must-see” attractions.
“A truly amazing experience for me and my sons!”
I wanted to thank all of you for combined efforts in making this trip to The World Cup a truly amazing experience for me and my sons! Even though the USA did not survive the Belgium onslaught, the trip was incredible due to all of you! All of you were fantastic to deal with, incredibly professional, responsive and resourceful. I have told all of my colleagues about Roadtrips and am seriously considering taking the entire family (including wife and daughter) to the Summer Games in 2016. I will be in touch!
Sign up to our newsletter
Subscribe to Roadtrips News, our free monthly email newsletter, to be the first to receive the latest sports travel information, expert advice and tips, and special offers.