Russia will Welcome the Soccer Elite in 2018
June 13 – July 16, 2018
There are few events in the world that can match the sheer magnitude of the World Cup. Beginning on June 14, 2018, Russia and its 12 host venues will kick off the biggest and most anticipated tournament in the soccer world. Not only will they play host to 32 teams from the world’s elite soccer nations, but they will also welcome fans from across the globe who will come to experience with them every thrilling win.
2018 World Cup Packages
- Follow Team USA Don't miss a minute of Team USA's pursuit of the ultimate soccer prize. We'll make all the arrangements so you can focus on cheering on the red, white and blue.
- Follow Your Team Attending the World Cup in any capacity is a thrill, but to follow your team throughout the tournament, there's simply nothing better.
- Group Stage Our fully customizable packages allow you to create your ideal World Cup itinerary, using the amazing city of Moscow as your base.
- Round of 16 Witness the incredible soccer action as the stakes get higher! Full service packages available to any knockout match in any host city.
- Quarterfinal Explore the best of Moscow and enjoy a day trip to one of four quarterfinal cities as the final eight teams battle to avoid elimination.
- Semi + Finals The ultimate World Cup experience. There truly is nothing that compares to the electric atmosphere at the World Cup semifinals and final.
- Final Millions will be watching the biggest game of the year on television but only a lucky few will experience the thrill of soccer’s biggest match live!
- Ultimate Custom Itinerary Create your ultimate World Cup itinerary tailor-made to your exact specifications. You let us know exactly what you want and we’ll take care all of the details.
“Reggie said this World Cup was better than 2010!”
Thank you guys for everything you have done to make this trip very pleasant and enjoyable. Reggie said this World Cup was better than 2010! Thanks again guys!
Moscow Travel Guide
This amazing city exceeded our expectations and we’re sure you’ll feel the same. For those who haven’t had the pleasure of experiencing Moscow, it offers so much more than the picture postcard views of St. Basil’s Cathedral that it is so often associated with (though those are pretty amazing too). We’ve been busy traveling back and forth to Russia to prepare for the 2018 World Cup and have discovered that modern Moscow has a burgeoning restaurant scene, an enviable arts community, and some other unique experiences that we couldn’t wait to share with our guests. Check out our travel guide to see everything we love about Moscow.
Sign up to our newsletter
Subscribe to Roadtrips News, our free monthly email newsletter, to be the first to receive the latest sports travel information, expert advice and tips, and special offers.