Custom VIP Packages to the 2019 Monaco Grand Prix
It’s the most sought after experience of the Formula 1 season. The glamorous 2019 Monaco Grand Prix is one of the world’s most challenging competitions, not to mention one of the most exotic and prestigious events in all of sport. We are proud to offer an extensive list of viewing options, so our guests can experience the event in true luxury. Choose to watch this prestigious race from a premium grandstand, the exclusive comfort of a circuit-berthed yacht, or an exclusive hospitality venue including the paddocks and the Roadtrips Grand Prix Hospitality Lounge.
We’ll combine your preferred viewing option with one of Monaco’s top luxury hotels and set you up with a personal concierge and the services of an experienced on-site host. You let us know what your perfect Monaco Grand Prix experience looks like and we’ll put together a custom itinerary just for you. Complete 2019 Monaco Grand Prix luxury travel packages available from $4,995 (premium grandstand seating) or $8,990 (exclusive hospitality) per person, based on double occupancy.
About the 2019 Monaco Grand Prix
The Monaco Grand Prix will take place May 26, 2019 on the Circuit de Monaco. One of the world’s most recognized destinations and iconic sporting events, the Monaco Grand Prix is a true bucket list experience for any traveler. This prestigious race has been running since 1929 on the very same track, through the very same streets. Being the royalty of auto racing, it’s only natural that there be royalty at the event! The Monaco Grand Prix has been overseen by three generations of Monaco’s royal family. The circuit is praised for the glamour and the prestige, and in no way will such terms disappoint. From Monaco’s nobility to the world’s celebrities, this is an event of big names and bigger action.
2019 Monaco Grand Prix Packages Include:
|Your choice of luxury accommodations for four nights||Your choice of premium hospitality and viewing for the 2019 Monaco Grand Prix||Roadtrips on-site host in Monaco|
|Personalized itinerary||Expert pre-trip travel planning & concierge services of the Roadtrips At-Your-Service Team||All taxes and service charges|
Additional options and possibilities:
- Upgrade tickets to a private terrace, yacht hospitality, or paddocks
- Saturday (qualification) or Thursday (practice)
- VIP invitation to the Amber Lounge dinner, fashion show and party
- Exclusive access and tour of the Royal Palace
- Private sedan and English speaking guide for a day at Cannes including lunch
- Private sedan and English speaking guide to the famous Saint Paul de Vence including lunch
- Private sedan and English speaking guide to St. Tropez including lunch
- Private sedan and English speaking guide to the Eze for lunch or dinner at the famed Clifftop Chevre d’Or
- Private sedan and English speaking guide for a day in Nice’s shopping districts
- Personal meet-and-greet at Nice Airport
- Roundtrip heli transfers from Nice Airport to Monte Carlo on arrival
- Roundtrip sedan transfers to your chosen viewing location
- Cannes International Film Festival pre-tour extension
- Joël Robuchon dinner
- Ferrari F430 daily rental
- Pre and post trip yacht charters
- Private guide
- Private transfers (sedan, limousine, luxury motor coach)
- Airfare (economy, first class, private jet)
|Hotel Package||Packages From|
|LHW Royal Sanremo Hotel||$4,995|
|Le Meridien Nice||$5,950|
|Le Meridien Monte Carlo (Seaview Room)||$10,985|
|Monte Carlo Bay Hotel||Call for rates|
|Hôtel Hermitage||Call for rates|
|Contact our sports travel specialists for your custom trip quote.|
|*Rates are per person in USD based on double occupancy. Single occupancy rates are available. Triple and Quad occupancy may be available. A 75% deposit is required to secure your package. Final balance will be due 60 days prior to travel. Availability and pricing subject to change prior to booking.|
“Thanks for the wonderful job.”
I just wanted to say a special thanks for the wonderful job you did taking care of us in Monaco. We had an absolutely spectacular time. I was particularly happy that you were able to include David Richert in our activities on the yacht and terrace. That made things very special!
Monaco Travel Guide
This is one of our absolute favorite destinations. There are few places as glamorous as Monaco and it has a certain je ne sais quoi that we just can’t put into words. We’ve had the pleasure of spending a lot of time in Monaco and we’ve documented everything we love about it in our Monaco Travel Guide. In it, you’ll find everything that we think makes Monaco worth visiting. Our staff includes foodies, nightlife lovers, world travelers, and of course passionate sports fans and we’ve listed what we consider to be the best of the best of Monaco, including some unique ways of experiencing this amazing principality.
Sign up to our newsletter
Subscribe to Roadtrips News, our free monthly email newsletter, to be the first to receive the latest sports travel information and special deals. You can withdraw your consent at any time. If you have any questions, please contact us.