Luxury Packages to the 2019 Monaco Grand Prix
One of the world’s most recognized destinations and iconic sporting events, the Monaco Grand Prix is a true bucket list experience for any traveler. This glamorous race is one of the world’s greatest and most challenging competitions, not to mention one of the most exotic and prestigious events in all of sport. This renowned race takes place on a narrow, winding street course through Monte Carlo on a course that allows no margin for error. The 2018 race saw Daniel Ricciardo earn redemption after a devastating loss two years prior.
At least once in your life you need to experience this revered destination. Monaco truly has it all: a variety of museums, some of the most luxurious hotels in the world, sumptuous gastronomy, enviable shopping, and perhaps the best people-watching anywhere in the world. Add in the casinos and clubs of its lively nightlife scene you could keep yourself busy 24 hours a day.
Complete 2019 Monaco Grand Prix travel packages available from $4,995 per person (based on double occupancy).
2019 Monaco Grand Prix Packages Include:
|Five days, four nights luxury accommodations in Nice (or upgrade to Monte Carlo)||Personal meet and greet upon arrival at Nice Airport (Monte Carlo hotels only)||Roundtrip heli transfers from Nice to Monte Carlo on arrival (Monte Carlo hotels only)|
|Preferred race day viewing||Roundtrip sedan transfers to your chosen race day viewing location||Full breakfast daily at your hotel|
|Roadtrips onsite host team||Personalized itinerary||Expert pre-trip travel planning & concierge services of the Roadtrips At-Your-Service Team|
|All taxes and service charges|
Additional options and possibilities:
- Upgrade tickets to a private terrace, yacht hospitality, or paddocks
- Saturday (qualification) or Thursday (practice)
- VIP invitation to the Amber Lounge dinner, fashion show and party
- Exclusive access and tour of the Royal Palace
- Private sedan and English speaking guide for a day at Cannes including lunch
- Private sedan and English speaking guide to the famous Saint Paul de Vence including lunch
- Private sedan and English speaking guide to St. Tropez including lunch
- Private sedan and English speaking guide to the Eze for lunch or dinner at the famed Clifftop Chevre d’Or
- Private sedan and English speaking guide for a day in Nice’s shopping districts
- Cannes International Film Festival pre-tour extension
- Joël Robuchon dinner
- Ferrari F430 daily rental
- Pre and post trip yacht charters
- Private guide
- Private transfers (sedan, limousine, luxury motor coach)
- Airfare (economy, first class, private jet)
“A flawless trip.”
Beth and I wanted to thank you and your team for a flawless trip. Restaurants were perfect. Everything was as we had hoped, and more. It was great working with Duane and Chris. We could not have done it without you guys.
Monaco Travel Guide
This is one of our absolute favorite destinations. There are few places as glamorous as Monaco and it has a certain je ne sais quoi that we just can’t put into words. We’ve had the pleasure of spending a lot of time in Monaco and we’ve documented everything we love about it in our Monaco Travel Guide. In it, you’ll find everything that we think makes Monaco worth visiting. Our staff includes foodies, nightlife lovers, world travelers, and of course passionate sports fans and we’ve listed what we consider to be the best of the best of Monaco, including some unique ways of experiencing this amazing principality.
Sign up to our newsletter
Subscribe to Roadtrips News, our free monthly email newsletter, to be the first to receive the latest sports travel information and special deals. You can withdraw your consent at any time. If you have any questions, please contact us.