You’ve seen what we can offer, but here at Roadtrips, we believe that no one knows what your ideal sports travel experience looks like better than you. For that reason, we offer customized travel and a consultative approach to help you create your perfect trip, one that will leave you with memories to last a lifetime.
Here is what you can expect from Roadtrips:
Before you go…
We want to ensure that all your needs are met from the moment we answer your call or email. During the booking process, one of our knowledgeable sports travel specialists will answer any questions you might have and thoroughly go over all the details of your chosen experience including:
- Your package inclusions
- The payment schedule
- When you can expect to receive your travel documents
- What services our At-Your-Service Personal Concierges can offer
Within 24 hours of booking you can expect to hear from your dedicated At-Your-Service Personal Concierge. This exclusive service will be available to you throughout your travel experience. Your Personal Concierge will do the following:
- Introduce themselves and provide their contact information
- Send you a copy of your invoice and booking confirmation via email or regular mail
- Send you payment reminders a week prior to the due date as well as send updated invoices with each payment
- Offer their assistance making restaurant reservations, tee times, spa appointments or any other services that may enhance your experience
In the month prior to your departure, your Personal Concierge will be in contact with you frequently to ensure you are well prepared and to finalize details of your trip by doing the following:
- Advising when your travel documents will arrive and what will be included
- Emailing a tour itinerary (for major events)
- Emailing you general information about your destination
Of course, your At-Your-Service Personal Concierge is at your disposal for anything you require at any point.
While you’re traveling…
One of the things that sets Roadtrips above the rest is our talented host team. Most of our events are staffed by our experienced travel hosts that will do everything they can to make for an extraordinary, stress-free experience. Throughout your travel experience with Roadtrips, your onsite host will be available to personally meet with you to assist you in making the best of your trip. If you are looking for a restaurant reservation near your hotel, our hosts will have suggestions ready. If you are looking for something to make your trip more memorable, your Roadtrips host team can arrange tours or other activities to help you enjoy your destination. Whichever your preferred method of communication: call, text, email or personal meeting in the lobby of your hotel, your hosts’ job is to accommodate. For non-hosted events, your Personal Concierge will contact you at your hotel on your second day to ensure all is well and to assist with any needs or questions you may have.
Upon your return…
Your Personal Concierge will contact you via email the week you return home to inquire about your trip and to invite you to participate in our short online survey. We are constantly looking at ways to improve our travel experiences and your feedback is extremely valuable to us.
Sign up to our newsletter