Our team at Roadtrips believes that no one knows what the ideal sports travel experience looks like better than the person traveling. That’s exactly why we offer customized travel and a consultative approach to create a personalized experience, one that will create memories to last a lifetime.
Here is what to expect when you book with Roadtrips:
We want to ensure that your needs are met from the moment we answer your call or email. During the booking process, one of our knowledgeable Sports Travel Specialists will answer any questions and thoroughly go over all the details of the chosen travel experience including:
- Reviewing the package inclusions
- The payment schedule
- When to expect the travel documents
- What services our At-Your-Service Pre-Travel Specialists can offer
Within 24 hours of booking, one of our dedicated At-Your-Service Pre-Travel Specialists will be in touch. They will be your main point of contact prior to departure. Our Pre-Travel Specialists will do the following:
- Introduce themselves and provide their contact information
- Send a copy of the invoice and booking confirmation via email
- Send payment reminders in advance of each due date and send updated invoices with each payment
- Provide all the need-to-know details of the trip, including suggestions to elevate each custom experience
In the month prior to departure, our Pre-Travel Specialists will be in contact frequently to finalize details and to ensure each traveler is well prepared. In the final weeks leading up to the trip, they will:
- Advise when the travel documents will arrive and what will be included
- Email a tour itinerary (for major events)
- Provide general information about the destination along with recommendations if requested
Our Pre-Travel Specialists are available to provide recommendations for restaurants, tours, and transportation, as well as answering any trip-related questions prior to departure.
One of the things that sets Roadtrips apart is our talented host team. Our major events are staffed by experienced travel hosts that are dedicated to providing an extraordinary, stress-free experience. Throughout the travel experience with Roadtrips, onsite hosts will be accessible to help our guests get the most out of their destination. They are available to recommend restaurants, tours, and other possibilities for making each experience even more memorable. Whichever method of communication is preferred: call, text, email or personal meeting in the lobby of the hotel, our hosts are happy to accommodate. For non-hosted events, virtual hosts are available to assist with any needs or questions that arise during travel.
After the Travel Experience
One of our At-Your-Service Specialists will be in contact via email a week post travel. They will inquire about the trip and extend an invite to complete our short online survey. We are constantly looking at ways to improve our travel experiences and the feedback we receive from our guests and their travel advisors is extremely valuable to us.
Sign up to our newsletter