Roadtrips specializes in sports travel. We offer customized packages and provide top-notch accommodations, access to exclusive red carpet events and elite private events, as well as concierge services.
Each trip is tailor-made just for you to provide you with the ideal sports travel experience. So, if you are looking for the perfect World Cup 2014 trip, you’ve come to the right place. Only Roadtrips can create the ultimate World Cup Package that will allow you to experience the beauty and excitement of Rio de Janeiro and the thrill of great soccer matches.
The 2014 World Cup is only about 20 months away and millions of fans from all over the world will be watching the event. Roadtrips can provide an amazing experience for you by customizing a package which includes:
- – First class accommodations
- – Dedicated airport transfers
- – Dedicated transfers to all the matches of your choice
- – Onsite hosts and local assistance
- – Full breakfast daily
- – Expert pre-trip travel planning and concierge services
- – Commemorative gift package
- – Brazil welcome kit
- – Personalized itinerary
Your 2014 World Cup sports package can also include:
- – Sightseeing in Rio to popular tourist locations like Christ the Redeemer, National Rainforest Park and the Sugar Loaf
- – Reservations for gourmet dinners at the top restaurants in Rio
- – Exclusive cruise on a luxury yacht on the Amazon River
- – Luxurious spa treatments
- – Amazon eco adventure tours
- – Custom-tailored adventures and excursions throughout South America
- – Private jet charters
For a true World Cup fan, there is no moment more invigorating than being in the stadium, watching the World Cup Final match. All of the world`s best soccer players will be gathered in the capital of soccer, Brazil, next year to compete on the world stage. There is no better place to be than in Brazil to a part of such a great sporting event. Roadtrips is your ticket to the finals, offering tickets to your preferred matches, exciting excursions, and some of the very best accommodations in Rio de Janeiro.
Contact us today for more information on how to put together your ultimate World Cup travel package with Roadtrips.