Moscow, Russia: June 13 – 30, 2018
Custom Trip Highlights
- Your choice of first class accommodations at the
• Marriott Courtyard City Center Moscow
• The Ritz-Carlton Moscow
- Dedicated transfers to all chosen matches
- Onsite personalized and multilingual service from our North American event management team and local Russian hosts (from your arrival through departure)
- Our sports travel specialists customize your itinerary to suit your preferred dates, tastes and budget
- Destination services, day tours, and luxury excursions to add to your experience
- The finest customer service from time of booking through your luxury travel experience
- Custom five-night luxury packages from $5,795 per person
Your Personally Customized World Cup Experience
Call one of your sports travel specialists at 1-800-465-1765 to discuss what your custom trip will look like. Or, fill out the information we need to build your custom trip online and one of our sports travel specialists will contact you in one business day.
Moscow is THE place to be for the World Cup!
Moscow will be the hub of the excitement during the upcoming World Cup from the opening kick-off through the World Cup final. The city is modern, yet rich in history and is eager to show the world everything it has to offer. From the magnificent Red Square to the impressive museums and galleries to the thrilling soccer, there is no end of things to see and do in Russia’s biggest city.
Take in this intriguing world capital while watching the best soccer players on the planet chasing the dream of becoming World Cup Champion. Our customizable packages allow you the flexibility to choose the games of your choice, using Moscow as your base.
2018 World Cup Moscow Standard Packages Include:
- Your choice of first class accommodations in Moscow
- Breakfast Daily
- Personalized meet and greet upon arrival
- Round-trip private transfers between airport and hotel
- One match day experience in Moscow
- Dedicated round-trip stadium transfers for your chosen match
- Onsite hosts and local assistance
- Moscow-based services concierge
- World Cup commemorative gift package
- Moscow welcome kit
- Personalized itinerary
- Expert pre-trip travel planning and concierge services of the Roadtrips At-Your-Service team
- All taxes & service charges
Optional Add-Ons and Possibilities:
- Additional matches
- VIP Hospitality
- St. Petersburg day trips
- Hotel room upgrades
- Private event transfers (sedan, limousine, luxury motor coach)
- Private guides for tour and transportation
- Day tours and excursions
- Airfare (economy, first class, private jet)
Complete 2018 World Cup Group Stage packages available from $5,795 per person (based on double occupancy).
World Cup Disclaimer
Roadtrips is in no way associated with FIFA, the Organizing Committee for the FIFA World Cup, Russia 2018, MATCH Services or MATCH Hospitality. FIFA’s official ticket site is www.fifa.com/tickets.
Click here for more information about 2018 FIFA World Cup Tickets.