2023 Women’s World Cup Venues & Map
There are currently twelve candidate cities who are in the running to host matches at the 2023 Women’s World Cup. Each of these cities took part in a virtual workshop between October 20 and November 4, 2020. The workshop provided the candidate cities with an opportunity to update tournament organizers on their proposals and also for organizers to lay out details of the selection process.
The 2023 Women’s World Cup candidate cities and their venues include:
- Adelaide, Australia: Hindmarsh Stadium
- Auckland, New Zealand: Eden Park
- Brisbane, Australia: Brisbane Stadium
- Christchurch, New Zealand: Christchurch Stadium
- Dunedin, New Zealand: Dunedin Stadium
- Hamilton, New Zealand: Waikato Stadium
- Launceston, Australia: York Park
- Melbourne, Australia: Melbourne Rectangular Stadium
- Newcastle, Australia: Newcastle Stadium
- Perth, Australia: Perth Rectangular Stadium
- Sydney, Australia: Stadium Australia and Sydney Football Stadium
- Wellington, New Zealand: Wellington Regional Stadium
The next step in the selection process is for tournament organizers to visit the candidate cities, which will occur when it is safe to do so.
We’ll continue to update this page as more details become available. Be sure to check back with us for the latest information.
2023 Women’s World Cup Ticket Disclaimer
Roadtrips is in no way associated with FIFA, the Organizing Committee for the FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023, MATCH Services or MATCH Hospitality. The term Women’s World Cup is used only for the purpose of properly describing certain events and without the specific permission of FIFA. Roadtrips’ travel packages and services are not affiliated with FIFA. The official site for FIFA Women’s World Cup Tickets is https://www.fifa.com/tickets/
My daughter and I went to the Women’s World Cup in Winnipeg, Canada back in June of 2015. Our experience was great. The Roadtrips service was fantastic. I will use them again.
Overall Rating / 75 Total 1st-Party Reviews
RoadtripsPowered by GatherUp
Sign up to our newsletter