Custom Trip Highlights
- Tickets to your chosen game(s) of the 2017 MLB World Series
- Full breakfast daily
- The finest customer service from time of booking through your luxury travel experience
- Custom packages available from $1,985 per person
Welcome to the Fall Classic!
It’s the biggest ticket in baseball and possibly the most exciting thing to happen in October. With more than six months of practice under their belts, the last two teams standing will play the only 7 (or less) games that really matter.
The 2016 World Series was the perfect example of just how exciting this event really is. With most of the world rallying behind them, the Chicago Cubs finally ended their 108-year drought, winning the World Series in dramatic fashion: clinching it in the 10th inning of game seven. Baseball simply doesn’t get any better. Join us in 2017 and witness history in the making at baseball’s biggest event!
Be a part of the tradition and history. Our World Series experiences are fully customizable to let you see the series the way you want. Complete 2017 World Series packages available from $1,985 per person.
Day by Day at the 2017 World Series
There are so many things to see and experience at the 2017 World Series, and we would love to share with you what a day by day itinerary could look like, as well as discuss options to completely customize the experience to your preferences and travel style. We invite you to call one of your sports travel specialists at 1-800-465-1765 (weekdays between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. CST) to discuss what your custom trip will look like. Or, fill out the information we need to build your custom trip request and one of our sports travel specialists will contact you.
Your Personally Customized World Series Experience
Here at Roadtrips, we believe that no one knows what your ideal sports travel experience looks like better than you. For that reason, we offer customized travel and a consultative approach to help you create your perfect trip, one that will leave you with memories to last a lifetime. We invite you to call one of your sports travel specialists at 1-800-465-1765 (weekdays between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. CST) to discuss what your custom trip will look like. Or, fill out the information we need to build your custom trip request and one of our sports travel specialists will contact you.
2017 World Series Standard Packages Include:
- Tickets to the 2017 MLB World Series
- Three days/two nights accommodations in your choice of 3-star, 4-star, or 5-star hotels
- Full breakfast daily
- Roadtrips Gift
- Roadtrips ticket holder and lanyard
- Expert travel and concierge services of the Roadtrips At-Your-Service Desk
Optional Add-Ons and Possibilities:
- Tickets to extra games
- Extra nights
- Suites and room upgrades
- Rounds of golf or spa treatments
- Private transfers (sedan, limousine, luxury motor coach)
- Airfare (economy, first class, private jet)
Complete 2017 World Series packages available from $1,985 per person.
Your Accommodations at the 2017 World Series
Our experienced Product Development Team meticulously researches first class hotels so you don’t have to! Our distinctive accommodations are chosen for their excellent service, great value, amazing amenities, and convenient location.
- Upper Level, beyond foul pole
- Shaded area “1”
Upper Level Down the Line
- Upper Level, beyond the infield dirt, inside the foul pole
- Shaded area “2”
Upper Level Infield
- Upper Level, between the left field infield dirt and right field infield dirt
- Shaded area “3”
Lower Level Down the Line
- Lower Level, beyond the infield dirt, inside the foul pole
- Shaded area “4”
Lower Level Infield
- Lower Level, between the left infield dirt and the right infield dirt
- Shaded area “5”
2017 World Series Standard Travel Package Rates
|Hotel Packages||2 Night/1 Games Packages From||3 Night/2 Game Packages From|
|Contact our sports travel specialists for your custom trip quote.|
|*Rates are per person in USD. A 25% deposit will hold your spot. The balance will not be due until two months prior to departure. Rates include all local and state taxes. Availability and pricing subject to change.|
|Child occupancy rates||Deduct 20% for up to two children under 17 years of age (when accompanied by two full fare adults)|
|Triple occupancy||Deduct 5% for all three room occupants|