Experience the Pinnacle of the Champions League Season!
For the first time in history, a stadium is hosting the Champions League Finals for the second time in three years -- and what better stadium for the honor than Wembley! It will be an event to tell the grandkids about: being in London for the 150th anniversary of the Football Association. With Roadtrips, you're invited to experience the richness of London, the excitement of the game and the grandness of first class luxury throughout your trip's entirety. As the most watched annual sporting event bar none, 300 million will be tuning into their televisions while you are seeing it through the lens of your own eyes.
It's one of the most sought after trophies in all of football: the European Champion Club’s Cup. The European Cup has been a symbol of football excellence for decades. Only a handful of clubs have won it more than once; and with 76 clubs competing for their chance, the world will be eagerly awaiting to see which team hoists it above their heads!
Customize your 2013 Champions League experience by contacting one of our sports travel experts at 1-800-465-1765 or submitting a Custom Trip Quote.
2013 Champions League Final Standard Packages Include:
- Three days, two nights first class accommodations in London
- Meet and greet at the airport
- Roundtrip private sedan transfers from the airport to the hotel
- Roadtrips onsite professional travel host
- Expert travel and concierge services of the Roadtrips At-Your-Service Desk
- All taxes and service charges
Optional Add-Ons and Possibilities:
- Private event transfers (sedan, limousine, luxury motor coach)
- London city tours and private guide services
- Extra nights
- Suites and room upgrades
- Spa treatments
- Airfare (economy, first class, private jet)
Complete 2013 Champions League Packages available from $5,775 (based on double occupancy).
Your Accommodations at the 2013 Champions League Final
The Langham | The Savoy | W London - Leicester Square | Sheraton Park Lane
Our experienced Product Development Team meticulously researches first class hotels so you don’t have to! Our distinctive accommodations are chosen for their excellent service, great value, amazing amenities, and convenient location.
1c Portland Place Regent Street, London
In 1865, this refined property opened its doors as Europe's first 'Grand Hotel.' Since then, this five star luxury London hotel has been enchanting royalty, dignitaries and celebrities with its charming Victorian themes and exceptionally rich heritage. Famed as the birthplace of afternoon tea, The Langham is an icon amidst London hotels; offering impeccable surroundings and service on Regent street. Epitomizing poise, you'll find gracious hospitality, a firm embrace of modern essentials and the sumptuous surroundings of London luxury.
- Located in an enviable location: the heart of the West End
- Top London Hotel: Michelin Guide; AAA Four Diamond rating; The Hot List: Conde Nast
- Health club, lounge and bar, Service Stylists: heirs to the role of butler
- Guest rooms featuring luxury marble en-suite bathrooms
An icon of British hospitality since the late 1800s, the Savoy recently underwent the most ambitious hotel restoration in British history: a £100 million restoration. Seamlessly blending the original with the new, the stunning English Edwardian and Art Deco interiors sparkle with a timeless elegance and glamor. Style and luxury come alive in the 268 guest rooms, while discreet technology and stunning views of the city and River Thames keep one in the present. Gordon Ramsay returns with the reopening of the beloved River Restaurant and legendary bartender Harry Craddock’s classic cocktails are still served in the newly renovated American Bar, while the new Beaufort Bar offers one of the finest selections of Champagne in the city.
- Located on the River Thames, steps away from theaters, museums, etc.
- Best Hotels in the World and Best Heritage Hotel: Travel + Leisure; Hotel of the Year: Quintessentially
- Many onsite options for dining
- Health and wellness center
- Guest rooms with well-appointed marble bathrooms that are finished with large chrome fittings and Le Labo amenities
W London - Leicester Square
10 Wardour Street, Leicester Square, London
With SoHo on the doorstep, W London is the place to be. Glamorous movie premieres take place here regularly, and there's nowhere like the W to keep you in the know with what's new and next in the London worlds of design, music and fashion. Chic amenities keep your senses stimulated: SWEAT® Fitness Center and AWAY® Spa, and guest rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows which overlook the streets of this fabulous city. Bliss® Spa amenities await you, and you'll begin and end every day with your signature W bed, which is lavishly adorned with a plush pillow-top mattress, 300-thread-count sheets and a goose down comforter and pillows.
- Located in the heart of London's nightlife, theater and shopping scenes
- Listed on Conde Nast's 'Hot List'
- SWEAT® Fitness Center; AWAY® Spa; W Lounge, Wyld Bar, and Spice Market Restaurant
- Guest rooms feature W Signature Bed, Bliss® Bath Amenities, W Pet Beds available
Sheraton Park Lane
This celebrated Art Deco hotel is located in the heart of Mayfair. Overlooking Green Park, it's just a short walk to Buckingham Palace. Established in the 1920s, the great tradition of fine hospitality meets modern comforts like the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper™ Bed. Deliciousness awaits you at the onsite Palm Court or the Italian tastes of Citrus Restaurant. The in-room spa and salon service brings new meaning to the art of relaxation, and the new fitness facility features top-of-the-line equipment and technology.
- Ideally located for discovering the city of London's shopping, theaters and sites
- Award-winning Citrus Restaurant
- 24-hour fitness center and tea at Palm Court
- Guest rooms featuring the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper™ Bed with plush top mattress, then wrapped in crisp cotton sheets with petal soft blankets and duvets