2023 Women’s World Cup Schedule
The 2023 Women’s World Cup Schedule has yet to be announced. Once it is, we’ll make sure to post all the details here to assist our guests with their planning for this popular event. Here’s what we know so far about the Women’s World Cup schedule.
- The tournament is scheduled to take place during a period between July 10 and August 23, 2023. The exact dates are still to be determined.
- The 2023 Women’s World Cup will be the first to take place with 32 teams, expanded from 24 in 2019.
- The group stage is expected to take place with eight groups of four teams.
- The top two teams from each group of four will proceed to the Round of 16.
- All matches after the group stage will be knockout format.
- A total of 64 games will be played
- The games will take place in 13 possible venues in New Zealand and Australia. The venues have not yet been finalized.
The women’s national teams around the world will play qualifying matches until late 2022. Once all the qualifying teams have been decided, tournament organizers will hold the Women’s World Cup draw. The draw will determine the eight groups of four teams, as well as where and when they will play in the group stage.
Keep checking back as we’ll continue to update this page as more information becomes available.
2023 Women’s World Cup Ticket Disclaimer
Roadtrips is in no way associated with FIFA, the Organizing Committee for the FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023, MATCH Services or MATCH Hospitality. The term Women’s World Cup is used only for the purpose of properly describing certain events and without the specific permission of FIFA. Roadtrips’ travel packages and services are not affiliated with FIFA. The official site for FIFA Women’s World Cup Tickets is https://www.fifa.com/tickets/
“Attention to detail”
It was a great experience working with the Roadtrips agents & hosts. Attention to detail, timely response to email questions, excellent service to our clients during their Women’s World Cup package! I especially appreciated the email updates upon the client’s arrival and during the trip. It let me know things were going well. I don’t know of any other tour operator that does that. Keep up the good work! Thank you.
Overall Rating / 75 Total 1st-Party Reviews
RoadtripsPowered by GatherUp
Sign up to our newsletter