Travel Fulfillment Specialist
Since 1992, Roadtrips has been known for its outstanding service and dedication to great customer experiences that have truly made it a world leader in providing “The Ultimate in Sports Travel” for individual travelers, travel agent partners, and the incentive and promotion industries. Roadtrips hosts thousands of guests every year to the most exclusive sporting events in the world and provides service for some of North America’s largest companies including many Fortune 500 firms.
The successful applicant will work directly with the Travel Fulfillment Team in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Our team maintains product inclusions in our database, verifies invoices, allocates inventory and procures new inventory for our upscale sports travel packages. This job is a permanent, full time position.
Responsibilities will include:
Client Travel Packages
– Assemble travel packages to be able to ship and cross checking package inclusions and tickets specifically for all events
– Making sure we have all the supplies we need for shipping (inventory checks and ordering)
– Help with preparing fedex labels
Online Hotel Inventory
– Calling for credit card authorizations
– Filling them out and follow up calls to hotels to confirm arrangements
– Follow up with hotels for folios post event
– Arranging extra amenities through hotels for clients
– Booking restaurant reservations, add-on tours, airport and event transfers
– Weekly checks to make sure certain activities are assigned to the right staff, making sure certain status of bookings are in the correct state etc.
– Verify and process new sales; emailing the office with details of sale
– Prepare invoices and send to clients
– Inputting data into database (ex. booking forms, flights into travel reservations, etc)
– Processing payments
Event Planning Assistance
– Cross check itineraries, proofing and send edit
– Assist with host prep, making sure all documents are in online database that are needed to reference, printing any physical docs, counting out bags and gifting, etc
– Departure gift sourcing help
• Highly organized and extremely detail oriented
• Reliable and trustworthy
• Hardworking and flexible
• Capable of multitasking
• Able to work independently
• Strong writing and communication skills
• Ability to remain poised under pressure and able to create solutions to pressing issues quickly and effectively
• Previous experience in travel, event planning and customer service
• Previous experience working with a Mac computer an asset
• Passion for travel
• Positive work ethic and team working/collaborative skills
Roadtrips’ standard Winnipeg office hours are 8:30am-5pm CST. Overtime may be necessary during the busy period in the lead up to the event.
Roadtrips is an equal opportunity employer that offers competitive pay, a fun and exciting work environment and the chance to travel to major sporting events. This job is a permanent, full time position. Compensation will be $36,000 to $42,000 plus a bonus and commission opportunities.
Please send letter and resume to Jeff Wills at firstname.lastname@example.org
700-191 Lombard Ave.
Ph: (204) 947-5690
Fax: (204) 957-1241