Since 1992, Roadtrips has been known for its outstanding service and dedication to great customer experiences that have truly made it a world leader in providing “The Ultimate in Sports Travel” for individual travelers, travel agent partners, and the incentive and promotion industries. Roadtrips hosts thousands of guests every year to the most exclusive sporting events in the world and provides service for some of North America’s largest companies including many Fortune 500 firms.
The successful applicant will work directly with the Ticket Manager in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Together the team will handle the overall operations, logistics and fulfillment. This is an 8-month full time contract, term position from January 2020 through August 2020. Expect that the role may transition to a Tokyo based position for the duration of the Summer Games event, for approximately 30-40 days.
Responsibilities will include:
• Help manage inventory systems
• Back office organization
• Courier/FedEx coordination
• Database management
• Liaising with suppliers
• Other administrative duties as needed
Ideal candidates will possess many of the following traits:
• Highly organized and extremely detail oriented
• Highly reliable and trustworthy
• Ability to remain poised under pressure
• Strong negotiation skills
• Previous experience in ticketing and working with databases
• Passion for travel
• Positive work ethic and team working/collaborative skills
• Previous experience working with Mac computer an asset
This position is a 8-month term from January 1, 2020 to August 31, 2020. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Please send letter and resume to Jeff Wills at firstname.lastname@example.org
700-191 Lombard Ave.
Ph: (204) 947-5690
Fax: (204) 957-1241