Welcome to the Fall Classic!
Roadtrips World Series Package made it possible to fulfill a dream of being there to cheer on the White Sox to the World Series Championship.
There’s no bigger event in the sport of baseball than the World Series. Millions of fans anticipate the annual Fall Classic from the start of spring training, hoping to join their team as they become immersed in the enthusiasm, passion and drama of baseball’s pinnacle event.
You can be a part of this piece of baseball history as well, with tickets to your choice of games 3 and/or 4 of the World Series. Whether these two games go to a National League or the American League team – which will be determined at the mid-summer All Star Game – your baseball experience will be one to remember. With first class, ideally located accommodation, and Roadtrips’ travel experts available to help plan every part of your trip, this is a sports vacation no baseball fan will want to miss.
Customize your 2013 World Series experience by contacting one of our sports travel experts at 1-800-465-1765 or submitting a Custom Trip Quote.
2013 World Series Standard Packages Include:
- Tickets to Game 3 (or Game 4) of the 2013 MLB World Series
- Three days/two nights accommodations in your choice of 3-star, 4-star, or 5-star hotels
- Full breakfast daily
- Commemorative MLB World Series gift
- Roadtrips ticket holder and lanyard
- Expert travel and concierge services of the Roadtrips At-Your-Service Desk
Optional Add-Ons and Possibilities:
- Tickets to extra games
- Extra nights
- Suites and room upgrades
- Rounds of golf or spa treatments
- Private transfers (sedan, limousine, luxury motor coach)
- Airfare (economy, first class, private jet)
Complete 2013 World Series Travel Packages available from $1,475 (based on double occupancy)
Your Accommodations at the 2013 World Series
Ritz Carlton | Marriott | Courtyard by Marriott
Our experienced Product Development Team meticulously researches first class hotels so you don't have to! Our distinctive accommodations are chosen for their excellent service, great value, amazing amenities, and convenient location.
The Ritz-Carlton Company has grown from one hotel in Boston to over 70 hotels worldwide. Known throughout the hospitality industry as a leader in customer service and luxurious accommodation, Ritz-Carlton has become a name synonymise with first-class hotels and superior service.
- Over 70 hotels in 24 different countries
- Proprietors of some of the world’s most luxurious hotels and resorts
- Most are centrally located in their respective city’s downtown areas
- Lavish amenities such as spas and fitness centres are standard features at its many locations
Owner of the tallest hotel in the Western Hemisphere (the Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center), Marriott is one of the most well known names in the hotel industry. With thousands of hotels around the world – many of which are in the US – this hotel chain offers consistent, dependable and genuinely caring experiences to its guests, all in a first-class setting.
- 3,200 lodging properties located in the US and 66 other countries worldwide
- Standard features include high-speed Internet access, fully equipped fitness centres, and concierge levels available to all guests
- Central locations in most major cities
- Four-Star accommodations
Courtyard by Marriott
With over 2,800 locations worldwide, the Courtyard by Marriott hotels are well known for their large rooms, comfy furniture and 24-hour mini-marts, (known as “The Markets”). A perfect place to stay while taking in the sites and sounds of any major city, these hotels are ideal getaways for travel enthusiasts.
- Ideal accommodation for leisure and weekend travel
- Free Wifi access in all of their public spaces
- Spacious rooms with functional work spaces make you feel more at home
- Pools and fitness centers are located at all hotels