World Cup 2018 Travel Packages
June 13 – July 16, 2018
Our luxury World Cup 2018 packages allow you to see the tournament the way you want, from the opening match to the epic World Cup final. Backed by 25 years of sports travel experience, including multiple World Cup tours, Roadtrips will take great care to ensure your party is completely looked after every step of the way.
About the 2018 World Cup
In 2018, 32 national teams will converge in Russia for a month-long festival of football – the World Cup. The matches will spread through 11 cities, with the finals in Moscow’s Luzhniki Stadium. The Opening Ceremonies will take place on June 13th, followed by the matches running until July 15th, and then the closing Ceremonies on July 16th.
What’s Included in Our World Cup Tours?
Every one of our 2018 World Cup packages are carefully curated for each traveller to make sure it is absolutely perfect. Choose from Russia’s finest hotels including the Ritz-Carlton Red Square and the Four Seasons Lion Palace, comprehensive match day experiences, compelling tours, amazing culinary experiences and much more. Whatever World Cup package you choose, our onsite host team will meet you at the airport and be available to you 24/7 for anything you may need while abroad.
Russia Will Make an Incredible World Cup Host
We’re really excited about Russia and the wonderful experiences our guests are going to have next summer at the World Cup. Modern Russia boasts world-class restaurants, wonderful five-star hotels, exciting tours, and history and architecture that rivals the finest travel spots around the globe. We are so excited to share all our favorite things about Russia with our World Cup guests during one of the biggest and most anticipated sporting events of the year.
Choose Your World Cup Package
- Follow Your Team Attending the World Cup in any capacity is a thrill, but to follow your team throughout the tournament, there's simply nothing better.
- Group Stage Our fully customizable packages allow you to create your ideal World Cup package, using the amazing city of Moscow as your base.
- Round of 16 Witness the incredible soccer action as the stakes get higher! Full service World Cup packages are available to any knockout match in any host city.
- Quarterfinal Explore the best of Moscow and enjoy a day trip to one of four quarterfinal cities as the final eight teams battle to avoid elimination.
- Semi + Finals The ultimate World Cup experience. There truly is nothing that compares to the electric atmosphere at the World Cup semifinals and final.
- Final Millions will be watching the biggest game of the year on television but only a lucky few fans will experience the thrill of soccer’s biggest match live!
- Ultimate Custom Itinerary Create your ultimate 2018 World Cup package tailor-made to your exact specifications. You let us know exactly what you want and we’ll take care all of the details.
- Day Tours Our fully customizable World Cup packages can include uniquely Russian experiences and privately guided tours to the most exciting “must-see” attractions.
“We will use your services again.”
Brazil was amazing. Just the opportunity to be in Rio during the World Cup was an unreal experience. We are truly grateful to Roadtrips for putting on this event. I doubt we would have gone if it weren’t for the trip you put on. Thanks for a great trip. It was very memorable. We will use your services again.
Sign up to our newsletter
Subscribe to Roadtrips News, our free monthly email newsletter, to be the first to receive the latest sports travel information, expert advice and tips, and special offers.