Over 130 years of Grand Slam Tennis History
The best part of the trip was my son caught the winning tennis ball signed by Rafael Nadal... that tells you we had perfect seats.
US Open Tennis
Every year, excitement builds as the Grand Slam season culminates at the fourth and final tournament of the season. The USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center is the hub of the action and you can be at Center Court as the greats serve, smash, and sweat their way to victory! With last year's champions defending their titles, the 2013 US Open Tennis tournament promises to be full of grunts, groans, and glory. Your fully customizable first class package includes great seats for the sessions of your choice, first class accommodations in the heart of Manhattan, and the opportunity to witness tennis history.
Customize your 2013 US Open Tennis experience by contacting one of our sports travel experts at 1-800-465-1765 or submitting a Custom Trip Quote.
2013 US Open Getaway Standard Packages Include:
- Reserved Seat for Your Choice of Matches at the US Open
- 3 Days/2 Nights First Class Accommodations in New York
- $50 concession or merchandise credit at Flushing Meadows during the tournament
- Roadtrips Ticket Holder & Lanyard
- Expert Travel & Concierge Services of the Roadtrips At-Your-Service Desk
Optional Add-Ons and Possibilities:
- Extra Sessions
- Upgrade Seats
- Luxury Suites
- Extra Nights
- Suites and Room Upgrades
- Dinner Reservations
- Broadway Tickets
- Rounds of Golf or Spa Treatments
- Private Transfers (Sedan, Limousine, Luxury Motor Coach)
- Airfare (Economy, First Class, Private Jet)
2013 US Open Tennis Packages Travel Packages available from $715 (based on double occupancy)
Your Accommodations at the 2013 US Open Tennis
Ritz Carlton Central Park | The Setai Fifth Avenue | Marriott East Side | New York Marriott Marquis | Courtyard Midtown East | Courtyard Times Square South
Our experienced Product Development Team meticulously researches first class hotels so you don’t have to! Our distinctive accommodations are chosen for their excellent service, great value, amazing amenities, and convenient location.
Ritz Carlton Central Park
50 Central Park South, New York, NY
- Listed on Travel + Leisure’s World Best 500 in 2009
- BLT Market restaurant named to New York Magazine’s Where to Eat in 2008
- Captivating park views
- Easy walk to Fifth Avenue, Broadway, Rockefeller Center and Lincoln Center
While in New York City, treat yourself to the luxurious hospitality of the Ritz-Carlton Central Park. Their stately guest rooms offer the finest in amenities, including 400-thread count linens, a marble bath, and Sony flat screen televisions. To satisfy your palate, visit the award-winning BLT Market restaurant, whose menu is constantly rotating to take advantage of the freshest ingredients. Elsewhere on the property, La Prairie Spa invites you to experience their world of comfort. Whatever your pleasure, you’re sure to find it at the Ritz-Carlton. This Manhattan landmark offers a cosmopolitan experience with the ambiance of a private home on Central Park.
The Setai Fifth Avenue
400 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10018
Towering more than 60 stories above beloved Fifth Avenue, The Setai provides the luxurious guest rooms and attentive service that one would expect at such a prestigious address. Catering to the discerning traveller, the Setai boasts a full-featured spa, a fine dining restaurant, and a lounge with an extensive wine list. This charming boutique hotel offers spacious guest rooms in a city where space itself is a luxury. These custom-designed rooms rival those of any world-class luxury property. Guest comfort is paramount and the Setai's thoughtful extras - in-room espresso machines, glass-enclosed floor-to-ceiling rain showers, and access to a personal assistant - are what sets them apart from the others.
- Located in Midtown on Prestigious Fifth Avenue
- Ranked #1 Hotel in New York - U.S. News & World Report 2012
- Named to Condé Nast's Hot List 2011
- Personal Assistant Services
- In-room Refreshment Center with Espresso Machine
- Fine Dining Restaurant and Lounge
- Full Service Spa
Marriott East Side
525 Lexington Avenue at 49th Street, New York, New York
The Marriott East Side hotel in Midtown Manhattan is a magnificent 1924 treasure of rare distinction among New York City hotels. Enjoy the stylish contemporary decor of this gloriously restored classic midtown NYC hotel. Immerse yourself in your newly renovated hotel room, conveniently located within walking distance of Madison Avenue shopping, Rockefeller Center and the Broadway theaters. Guests will also delight in the newly renovated health club.
- Wonderfully located near 5th Avenue, Central Park, and the Broadway Theaters
- Newly renovated concierge lounge with outdoor terrace
- 525LEX Restaurant serving up simple, high-quality dishes
- Lobby Bar and Concierge Lounge onsite for grabbing that end-of-day cocktail
- Fully-equipped fitness center
- Guest rooms feature luxurious linens and 32 inch plasma-screen HDTVs
New York Marriott Marquis
1535 Broadway, New York, NY 10036
The energy of Manhattan is literally right at your door at the Marriott Marquis. Situated in the heart of Times Square, its location is the perfect base from which to explore the Big Apple. It's not just the location that makes this hotel an attractive choice; the Marriott Marquis shines with updated rooms and suites, high speed elevators, and a total of six restaurants and lounges. Add to that the impressive fitness center and you have all you need for a wonderful stay in New York.
- Convenient Times Square location means entertainment is never far away
- Six restaurants and lounges onsite, including the only revolving restaurant in the city
- 4,000 square foot fitness center overlooking Times Square
- Guest rooms feature Marriott's Revive bedding and spacious marble baths
Courtyard Midtown East
866 Third Avenue, New York, New York
- The lovely East-Side location means fine dining, shopping and night-life are all nearby
- Smoke-Free hotel
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
- East Side Cafe onsite
- Spacious guest rooms feature Marriott designer bedding
For your stay in New York, enjoy the premium location of the Courtyard Manhattan Midtown East. Situated in Manhattan’s prestigious East Side, the hotel is within walking distance to Midtown’s finest shops, restaurants, museums and nightlife. The Courtyard’s spacious guest rooms feature cotton-rich linens and plush mattresses. The hotel also offers complimentary high-speed Internet access in all guest rooms and the lounge area; and the first-class service for which the Marriott is famous means you'll want for nothing.
Courtyard Times Square South
114 West 40th Street, New York, NY 10018
- Convenient Times Square Location
- Courtyard Cafe onsite
- Fitness center available to guests 24-hours
- Mini refrigerator in all rooms and suites
- Each guest room equipped with personal flat-screen TV
Well located within walking distance to Times Square and the Theater District, the Courtyard Times Square South is a great choice for your stay in Manhattan. The hotel recently completed a renovation of their guest rooms, all have been redesigned with plush bedding, a comfortable work space, and mini refrigerators. Guests are invited to work up a sweat in the property's fitness center which is open 24-hours, and then refuel at the Courtyard Cafe which serves up a delicious American breakfast daily.
Your Preferred Seats at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
The USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center, located in Flushing Meadows in the New York City borough of Queens, houses 22 courts, with an additional 11 courts in an adjoining park. This impressive facility contains some of the largest tennis stadia in the world, including Arthur Ashe Stadium which tops the global list with its capacity of 23,200.
Formerly known as the USTA National Tennis Center, tennis greats such as Martina Navratilova, Venus Williams, Chris Evert, John McEnroe, and Jimmy Connors looked on it as was rededicated as the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center, on August 28, 2006. It is the largest and most prestigious sports facility in the world to be named after a woman. The complex has served as host for the US Open since 1978.
2013 US Open Tennis Standard Package Seating Categories
Promenade Level End
Promenade Level Side
Loge Level End
Loge Level End
Loge Level Side
Loge Level Side
Courtside Level End
Courtside Level Side
2013 US Open Tennis - Luxury Suites
Book a beautifully appointed Luxury Suite at the US Open. Each of these exclusive suites provide a comfortable and luxurious environment for entertaining top clients, associates, and friends at this world-class tennis event. The luxury suites at the US Open are located in the Arthur Ashe Center Court Stadium just above the Courtside Boxes, offering prime sightlines of the action. Each air conditioned luxury suite is professionally hosted, equipped with plasma TVs, private bathroom, and can accommodate up to 20 people. As an option, suites may be catered with an elaborate array of delicious menus and bar service.