Experience Formula 1 Racing, American Style!
After a hugely successful inaugural race, Austin is already revving up for 2013, preparing to make their sophomore event even better! Now that Austin has proven it can compete as a world-class host on the F1 circuit, the city is eager to show you everything else it has to offer. Besides the new, state-of-the-art racing facilities, visitors will enjoy all the wonder of the live music capital of the world. With great music, a vibrant food scene, and electric nightlife, Austin's got it all! Austin combines city living with the laid-back feel of a college town and is overflowing with that famous Texan hospitality. Allow Roadtrips to be your first introduction to Formula One racing American style!
Customize your 2013 United States Grand Prix experience by contacting one of our sports travel experts at 1-800-465-1765 or submitting a Custom Trip Quote.
2013 United States Grand Prix Standard Travel Packages Include:
- Tickets to the United States Grand Prix in your chosen location (Sunday)
- Five days/four nights first class accommodations in Austin
- Tickets to Friday and Saturday qualifying sessions and racetrack activities
- Free breakfast daily
- Expert travel and concierge services of the Roadtrips At-Your-Service Desk™
- All taxes and service charges
Optional Add-Ons and Possibilities:
- Ticket upgrades
- Extra nights
- Suites and room upgrades
- Rounds of golf or spa treatments
- Private transfers (sedan, limousine, luxury motor coach)
- Airfare (economy, first class, private jet)
Complete 2013 United States Grand Prix Travel Packages available from $3,395/person (based on double occupancy)
Your Accommodations at the 2013 United States Grand Prix
Four Seasons Austin | W Austin (Downtown) | The Westin Austin at the Domain
Our experienced Product Development Team meticulously researches first class hotels so you don't have to! Our distinctive accommodations are chosen for their excellent service, great value, amazing amenities, and convenient location.
Four Seasons Austin
98 San Jacinto Boulevard, Austin
Set upon the Eden-like banks of Lady Bird Lake, the resort-like haven of Austin's Four Seasons places guests amidst the central entertainment district of the city. With nearly 300 spacious guest rooms offering exceptional views of the lake or Austin's cityscape, the heated saltwater pool, state-of-the-art fitness facilities and eucalyptus steam room offers guests the option for indulgence that they've been craving. The onsite dining options are creating mouth-watering dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner; and The Lobby, which is often referred to as Austin's living room, features live music and freshly shaken cocktails.
With the beautifully manicured grounds, it's the famous Four Seasons service which sets this hotel apart from others. With a look that combines the best of tradition, modernity and Texan, the polished stone floors, plush area rugs, and smattering of Western art create a muted decadence for all who walk through its doors. With luscious guest rooms equipped with 32" flat screen TVs, L’Occitane bath products, and luxurious down duvets, guests may have trouble making it outside their hotel!
- Located in Austin's central entertainment district
- Award-winning restaurant featuring award-winning cocktails
- Outdoor, saltwater pool; eucalyptus steam room; up-to-date fitness center
- Impressive views of Lady Bird Lake or Austin's cityscape from each guest room
W Hotel Austin
200 Lavaca Street, Austin, TX 78701
Designed to wow you, the W Hotel doesn't disappoint. This modern property, located in the desirable 2nd Street District, emulates the area's spirit of independence and creativity. The W offers a little bit of everything. Get in a workout in at Sweat fitness center. Treat yourself to a spa treatment at Away Spa. Indulge your palate at Trace restaurant or the Living Room lounge. After dinner, why not check out some of the great local music Austin is known for at one of the many venues nearby. When you're finally ready to retire for the night, your heavenly guest room awaits. Outfitted with custom bedding, a state-of-the-art entertainment system, and the W's fabulous Munchie Box full of treats, you may never want to leave.
- Located in the Desirable 2nd Street District
- Condé Nast Traveler Hot List Property (2010)
- Trace Restaurant and Living Room Lounge
- Away Spa and Sweat Fitness Center
- Whatever/Whenever Concierge Service
The Westin Austin at the Domain
11301 Domain Drive, Austin
The Westin Austin welcomes guests with its inspired archtecture. Located in the heart of one of Austin's most premier destinations, The Domain offers visitors 1.3 million square feet of retail, dining and entertainment venues. The state-of-the-art fitness centers and urban grill onsite offer activity, and local cuisines and cocktails for every palate. And as guests relax by the patio fireplace, they can unwind before heading off to their spacious rooms of modern decor and their own Westin Heavenly Bed®.
AAA Four Diamond Award, the Westin Austin is steps away from upscale shopping, jogging paths amidst calming greenery, and the thoughtful features and services of the hotel itself. Guests may feel the need for a much-cherished in-room massage, laps in the outdoor pool, or merely finding escape within this enthralling, urban oasis.
- Surrounded by retail, dining and entertainment venues in the heart of one of Austin's best areas
- AAA Four Diamond Award
- WestinWORKOUT® Gym, a large outdoor pool and whirlpool, and in-room massage therapy
- Rooms featuring Westin Heavenly Bed® and 37" LCD flat panel televisions