Custom Trip Highlights
- Tickets to the rounds of your choice
- First class accommodations in Pittsburgh
- Upgrade to Trophy Club tickets (optional)
- Optional add-on: Private sedan transfers to Oakmont Country Club
- Our sports travel experts customize your itinerary to suit your tastes and budget
- Custom 2-round packages from $1,075 per person, 4-round packages from $1,975 per person
Experience the Oldest Top-ranked Golf Course in the USA!
The 2016 US Open will put the greens of Oakmont Country Club at the forefront of the sport for one spectacular week of golf mastery. In 2015, youth reigned supreme in Chambers Bay as Jordan Spieth made history by becoming the youngest player to capture the US Open title in 92 years. Will 2016 see another member of golf’s new generation victorious? Or will one of the sport’s veterans come out on top? Join us for another year of the finest golf the sport has to offer.
2016 US Open Tickets to Your Choice of Rounds
Grounds Passes to your choice of rounds allow you the flexibility to follow your favorite golfer throughout the course, or to stake out a comfortable spot on the course and let the field come to you. Or treat yourself to a Trophy Club package, which provides exclusive access to the air-conditioned, tented Club where you can unwind with a drink and bite to eat while checking out the action on one of the facility’s big screen televisions. Learn More.
First Class 2016 US Open Hotel Options
Whether you prefer to be in the heart of the action or somewhere a little more subdued, Roadtrips has you covered. Choose from the suburban Pittsburgh Airport Marriott or Hampton Inn & Suites or for a more urban feel, the Westin Convention Center. Learn More.
Your Personally Customized US Open Golf Championship Package
Here at Roadtrips, we believe that no one knows what your ideal sports travel experience looks like better than you. For that reason, we offer customized travel and a consultative approach to help you create your perfect trip, one that will leave you with memories to last a lifetime. We invite you to call one of your sports travel specialists at 1-800-465-1765 (weekdays between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. CST) to discuss what your custom trip will look like. Or, fill out the information we need to build your custom trip request and one of our sports travel specialists will contact you.
2016 US Open Golf Championship Packages Include:
- Your choice of tickets to your selected rounds
- First class accommodations in Pittsburgh
- Full breakfast daily
- Roadtrips Rain Insurance
- Expert travel & concierge services of the Roadtrips At-Your-Service Desk™
- All Taxes & Service Charges
Optional Add-Ons and Possibilities:
- Extra rounds
- Trophy club passes
- Extra nights
- Suites and room upgrades
- Dinner reservations
- Rounds of golf or spa treatments
- Private transfers (sedan, limousine, luxury motor coach)
- Airfare (economy, first class, private jet)
Your Accommodations at the 2016 US Open Golf Championships
Our experienced Product Development Team meticulously researches first class hotels so you don’t have to! Our distinctive accommodations are chosen for their excellent service, great value, amazing amenities, and convenient location.
- Located in the heart of the city, within walking distance to shops, restaurants, and attractions
- WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio and Indoor Pool
- Complimentary High Speed Internet Access
- 24-Hour Business Centre
- 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Winner
- Located within minutes of 300+ dining and retail options
- Airport Shuttle
- Indoor Pool and Fitness Center
- Just steps from the Waterfront dining and shopping complex
- Indoor pool and Fitness Center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Free hot breakfast
Your tickets at the Oakmont Country Club in Pittsburgh, PA
Overflowing with history and tradition, Oakmont Country Club is consistently ranked as one of the best golf courses in America. Since its inception in 1903, the course has hosted more combined USGA and PGA championships than any other in the country. Oakmont is known for being exceptionally challenging, largely in part to its 200 bunkers. Originally a links-style course, trees were added in the 1960s, then removed as part of a recent renovation to the course, returning Oakmont to its roots.
Your 2016 US Open experience includes ground passes to your choice of rounds, or treat yourself to a taste of luxury with Trophy Club passes. The air-conditioned Trophy Club allows its guests the opportunity to relax in a comfortable sitting area, enjoying a varied menu of food and drink, while catching the golf action on one of the pavilion’s big screen televisions.
Pittsburgh Area Map
2016 US Open Golf Championship Travel Package Rates
|Hotel Packages||2-Round Packages From||4-Round Packages From|
|Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh / Waterfront-West Homestead||$1,075/person||$1,975/person|
|Pittsburgh Airport Marriott||$1,075/person||Sold out|
|Westin Convention Center, Pittsburgh||$1,525/person||$2,875/person|
|Contact our sports travel specialists for your custom trip quote.|
|*Rates are per person in USD. A 25% deposit will hold your spot. The balance will not be due until two months prior to departure. Rates include all local and state taxes.|
|Child occupancy rates||Deduct 20% for up to two children under 17 years of age (when accompanied by two full fare adults)|
|Triple occupancy||Deduct 5% for all three room occupants|