Custom Trip Highlights
- Preferred tickets anywhere in the Rose Bowl
- Your choice of first class accommodations
- Add Premium Grandstand seating for the Tournament of Roses Parade
- Responsive and attentive service from booking through fulfillment
- Custom packages from $995 per person
Witness the Granddaddy of Them All!
Commonly referred to as “the granddaddy of them all,” the Rose Bowl is the oldest college bowl game, and its popularity has continued to grow over the years. In 2015, the Rose Bowl will take on new significance as it will host the first of two semifinal games under the new college football playoff system. Under the new system, the semifinal games will rotate with the Rose Bowl hosting every three years until 2024. Whether it’s hosting a semifinal or not, the Rose Bowl will continue to be known as one of the most thrilling bowl games of the season, though the semifinal years will add some extra excitement to the game.
Many will argue that there is no better place to ring in the new year than in sunny Pasadena at the city’s Tournament of Roses. Though the Rose Bowl is the highlight of the event, the Tournament of Roses Parade is a spectacle in itself, with dozens of awe-inspiring floats and marching bands. An estimated 700,000 spectators pack the parade route each year, but Roadtrips will get you above the crowd with (optional) reserved seats in a premium grandstand.
Four Seasons Hotel at Beverly Hills
A true Hollywood icon, the Four Seasons Beverly Hills has recently undergone a refurbishment, improving on the already spectacular property. The location, near Sunset Boulevard, Wilshire Boulevard, and Rodeo Drive is ideal, but once you enter the Four Seasons, you may never want to leave. Guest rooms are as luxurious as you’d expect, featuring French doors opening to a balcony that comes complete with views of the gardens, the Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles or Beverly Hills. At the Four Seasons, your comfort is the ultimate priority and the hard-working staff goes above and beyond to make you feel like their most important guest.
The Beverly Hilton is a legend, a place where the glamour of past eras blends seamlessly with the modern conveniences of the present. The hotel has been a symbol of Hollywood elegance and luxury for over 50 years. Guest accommodations offer California living at its best, with contemporary decor and top of the line amenities. There’s plenty to do outside your guest room as well; from relaxing poolside at the largest heated outdoor pool in Beverly Hills to the resort-like atmosphere at CIRCA 55 Restaurant and Trader Vic’s Lounge to the sublime treatments at Aqua Star BABOR Spa, there are plenty of ways to indulge.
Day by Day at the 2015 Rose Bowl
There are so many things to see and experience at the 2015 Rose Bowl, and we would love to share with you what a day by day itinerary could look like, as well as discuss options to completely customize the experience to your preferences and travel style. We invite you to call one of your sports travel specialists at 1-800-465-1765 (weekdays between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. CST) to discuss what your custom trip will look like. Or, fill out the information we need to build your custom trip request and one of our sports travel specialists will contact you.
Your Personally Customized Rose Bowl Experience
Here at Roadtrips, we believe that no one knows what your ideal sports travel experience looks like better than you. For that reason, we offer customized travel and a consultative approach to help you create your perfect trip, one that will leave you with memories to last a lifetime. We invite you to call one of your sports travel specialists at 1-800-465-1765 (weekdays between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. CST) to discuss what your custom trip will look like. Or, fill out the information we need to build your custom trip request and one of our sports travel specialists will contact you.
2015 Rose Bowl Standard Travel Packages Include:
- Your choice of tickets to the 2015 Rose Bowl
- Three days/two nights first class accommodations
- Breakfast daily
- Roadtrips custom ticket holder and lanyard
- FedEx delivery of travel documents
- All taxes and service charges
- Expert travel and concierge services of the Roadtrips At-Your-Service Desk™
Optional Add-Ons and Possibilities:
- Premium Grandstand seating for the Tournament of Roses Parade
- Extra games
- Suites and room upgrades
- Premium and club ticket upgrades
- Extra cities
- Dinner reservations
- Rounds of golf or spa treatments
- Private transfers (sedan, limousine, luxury motor coach)
- Airfare (economy, first class, private jet)
Complete 2015 Rose Bowl packages available from $995 per person (based on double occupancy).
Your Accommodations at the 2015 Rose Bowl
Our experienced Product Development Team meticulously researches first class hotels so you don’t have to! Our distinctive accommodations are chosen for their excellent service, great value, amazing amenities, and convenient location.
- Named to Condé Nast Traveler’s Gold List in 2014
- One of Travel + Leisure’s Top 500 World’s Best Hotels 2014
- Upscale Four Seasons Spa
- Modern Italian cuisine at Culina Restaurant
- Casual dining available all-day at Cabana Restaurant
- Enjoy cocktails at Window’s Lounge, known as “Hollywood’s Living Room”
- Sauna, steam room, whirlpool, and outdoor pool
- Spacious guest rooms feature french doors out to balcony
- Awarded Four Stars by 2013 Forbes Travel Guide
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award in 2012
- Enviable location where Beverly Hills meets Hollywood
- CIRCA 55 Restaurant and Trader Vic’s Lounge
- Home to the largest outdoor heated pool in Beverly Hills, a place to “see and be seen”
- 24-hour PRECOR® Fitness Center
- Located in Beverly Hills
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Heated rooftop pool and state-of-the-art fitness center
- Luxurious guest rooms with designer amenities
Your Preferred Seats at the Rose Bowl
A National Historic Landmark, Rose Bowl Stadium — also known as “America’s Stadium” — was built in 1922. Although it is primarily known for hosting the Rose Bowl, it has hosted a number of other events including five NFL Super Bowls, the 1984 Olympic Soccer Matches, the 1994 Men’s World Cup, as well as the 2002, 2006, 2010, and 2014 BCS National Championships. With a seating capacity of over 90,000, it is one of the largest stadiums in the country. The stadium recently underwent a $170 million dollar renovation, aimed at improving and preserving its storied history for years to come.
Standard Package Seating Categories
Upper Level Side
(Sections 3-6, 17-20; Rows 45-55)
Lower Level Side
(Sections 3-6, 17-20; Rows 1-45)
Upper Level End
(Sections 1, 22-28; Rows 45-55)
Lower Level End
(Sections 1, 22-28; Rows 1-45)
Pasadena/Los Angeles Area Map
Los Angeles International Airport
Crowne Plaza Beverly Hills
Four Seasons Hotel at Beverly Hills
Rose Bowl Stadium
2015 Rose Bowl Standard Travel Package Rates
|Crowne Plaza Beverly Hills||Standard Room||$995|
|Beverly Hilton||Deluxe Room||$1,255|
|Four Seasons Beverly Hills||Superior Balcony Room||$1,625|
|Contact our sports travel specialists for your custom trip quote.|
|*Rates are per person in USD. A 25% deposit will hold your spot. The balance will not be due until two months prior to departure. Rates include all local and state taxes.|
|Child occupancy rates||Deduct 20% for up to two children under 17 years of age (when accompanied by two full fare adults)|
|Triple occupancy||Deduct 5% for all three room occupants|