Custom Trip Highlights
- First class accommodations in Dublin-Columbus
- Option to upgrade to Captains’ Club, International Pavilion, or Nicklaus Memorial Club
- Fully customizable experiences, choose your own travel dates
- Dedicated roundtrip airport and event transfers
- Five-night/Six-day packages from $2,825 per person
International Match Play Excitement!
After a long two years for golf fans, The Presidents Cup will return in October. This year, the tournament will be held at the spectacular Muirfield Village Golf Club, which now boasts the impressive distinction of being the first club in the world to host The Presidents Cup, The Ryder Cup and The Solheim Cup. Jack Nicklaus, who designed the course, will also act as ceremonial host.
This match play tournament is simply the best versus the best, with the top players in the world battling it out for charity, as well as team pride. Can the United States pull off their 5th straight tournament win, or will this finally be the International team’s year? Let us customize a luxury travel experience for you to this prestigious tournament. Join us and witness history in the making!
Complete 2014 Presidents Cup packages available from $2,825 per person (based on double occupancy).
Your Personally Customized Presidents Cup Experience
Here at Roadtrips, we believe that no one knows what your ideal sports travel experience looks like better than you. For that reason, we offer customized travel and a consultative approach to help you create your perfect trip, one that will leave you with memories to last a lifetime. We invite you to call one of your sports travel specialists at 1-800-465-1765 (weekdays between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. CST) to discuss what your custom trip will look like. Or, fill out the information we need to build your custom trip request and one of our sports travel specialists will contact you.
The Presidents Cup Standard Packages Include:
- Tickets to your selected rounds of the The Presidents Cup
- First class accommodations in Dublin-Columbus
- Dedicated roundtrip airport transfers
- Dedicated daily roundtrip transfers to the golf course
- Access to the closing ceremony
- Commemorative gift package
- Expert travel & concierge services of the Roadtrips At-Your-Service Desk
- All taxes & service charges
Optional Add-Ons and Possibilities:
- Captains’ Club hospitality
- International Pavilion hospitality
- Nicklaus Memorial Club hospitality
- Extra Rounds
- Extra Nights
- Suites and Room Upgrades
- Dinner Reservations
- Rounds of Golf
- Private Transfers
- Airfare (Economy, First Class, Private Jet)
Complete Travel Packages for The Presidents Cup 2013 available from $2,825 (based on double occupancy).
Your Accommodations at The Presidents Cup
Our experienced Product Development Team meticulously researches first class hotels so you don’t have to! Our distinctive accommodations are chosen for their excellent service, great value, amazing amenities, and convenient location.
- Located in the heart of Columbus, near the trendy Arena District
- Award-winning Market Stand Café restaurant and Big Bar on 2
- Indoor pool and sun deck
- 24 hour Stay Fit gym
- Located in Dublin, convenient to Muirfield Village Golf Club
- Onsite RC Grille restaurant
- Fitness center and lap pool
- Full business center
- Located within steps of the popular Arena District, close to shopping, dining and entertainment
- Newly-renovated guest rooms
- 24-hour Core Performance Fitness Center
- Plaza Lounge Wine Bar & Restaurant and Starbucks®
- Located in Dublin, just 4 miles from Muirfield Village Golf Club
- Newly renovated
- Indoor pool and fitness center
- Eat. Drink. Connect. Bistro
Course Information for Muirfield Village Golf Club
Located in an upscale suburb of Dublin-Columbus, Muirfield Village Golf Club was designed by Jack Nicklaus, who makes yearly improvements to maintain its status as one of the elite courses in the county. It is only the third course in the United States to host The Presidents Cup and will be the first course in the world to host three of the sport’s most prestigious tournaments: The Ryder Cup, The Presidents Cup and The Solheim Cup. The course measures over 7,200 yards, has 71 bunkers, and water hazards on 11 holes. Muirfield Village Golf Club is consistently regarded as one of the best in the country, this year ranked number 14 on Golf Digest’s list of America’s Greatest Golf Courses.
The Captains’ Club provides a number of exclusive amenities including big-screen televisions, food and beverage for purchase, private restrooms, and scoring terminals. Captains’ Club tickets allow unlimited access to the course grounds as well as the Captains’ Club for the duration of your ticket.
With an enviable location off the 18th green, this luxurious hospitality upgrade provides guests with an indoor and outdoor venue from which to enjoy the tournament. Amenities include continental breakfast, luncheon buffet and hors d’oeuvres daily.
Nicklaus Village Memorial Club
This luxurious hospitality option offers a direct view of the 16th green and 17th tee. Continental breakfast, a luncheon buffet and late afternoon hors d’oeuvres are served daily.
Dublin-Columbus Area Map
Port Columbus International Airport
Courtyard Columbus Dublin
Sheraton Columbus at Capitol Square
Columbus Marriott Northwest
Hyatt Regency Columbus
Muirfield Village Golf Club