Custom Trip Highlights
- Access to your choice of film festival screenings
- First class accommodations in Cannes
- Private sedan and guide to the famous St. Paul de Vence including lunch
- Our lifestyle travel specialists customize your itinerary to suit your tastes and budget
- Optional Add-Ons: Cannes International Film Festival Private Parties
- Full service custom packages from $6,995 per person (based on double occupancy)
Experience one of the World’s Most Exclusive Events
This is your chance to join stars from all over the world as they gather at Cannes for this prestigious film festival. The incredible Cote d’Azur is the perfect venue to host the beautiful people of the entertainment industry at this exclusive event. You can have your chance to be a critic as films from all over the globe are screened at this festival, vying for the prestigious ‘Palme d’Or’. Every evening famous actors and directors climb the stairways outside the Palais des Festivals while the paparazzi cameras flash, every night the parties go late. You can join the hottest film stars in this famed destination on your customized Cannes International Film Festival travel experience.
Complete 2014 Cannes International Film Festival packages available from $6,995 per person (based on double occupancy).
Feature Add-Ons and Possibilities
Private Sedan and Guide for a Day-Trip to St.Tropez
Begin your day by traveling along the scenic Corniche Coastal Road, stopping to admire the charming canals and Provençal-style architecture of Port Grimaud (also known as Little Venice) before arriving in St. Tropez. Once a sleepy fishing village, picturesque St. Tropez has transformed into a playground for the rich and famous. Enjoy a bite to eat at one of the town’s delightful sidewalk cafés, before exploring this alluring beachfront destination. While your guide can make suggestions, the itinerary is up to you. Whether you want to walk along the beach and people-watch, check out the luxury yachts in the port, or give your credit cards a workout at some of the finest boutiques on the French Riviera, your experience in St. Tropez will be one you’ll never forget.
Private Sedan and Guide for a Day-Trip to Eze
Your guide will pick you up at your hotel before heading out to beautiful Eze (pronounced ehz). The drive up sets the stage for some of the most scenic views of St. Jean-Cap Ferrat and the Cote d’Azur. Once you arrive, spend the day exploring Eze at your leisure. A favorite vacation spot of royalty and the who’s who of Europe, discover what makes Eze so alluring. Wander down ancient cobblestone streets and check out the spectacular views from the hilltop, perhaps savoring one of those views with a bottle of great french wine at one of Eze’s many world-class restaurants before retiring back to your luxurious sedan and the scenic drive back to Cannes.
Day by Day at the Cannes International Film Festival
There are so many things to see and experience at the Cannes International Film Festival, and we would love to share with you what a day by day itinerary could look like, as well as discuss options to completely customize the experience to your preferences and travel style. We invite you to call one of your sports travel specialists at 1-800-465-1765 (weekdays between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. CST) to discuss what your custom trip will look like. Or, fill out the information we need to build your custom trip request and one of our sports travel specialists will contact you.
Your Personally Customized Cannes Film Festival Experience
Here at Roadtrips, we believe that no one knows what your ideal sports travel experience looks like better than you. For that reason, we offer customized travel and a consultative approach to help you create your perfect trip, one that will leave you with memories to last a lifetime. We invite you to call one of your lifestyle travel specialists at 1-800-465-1765 (weekdays between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. CST) to discuss what your custom trip will look like. Or, fill out the information we need to build your custom trip request and one of our lifestyle travel specialists will contact you.
2014 Cannes International Film Festival Standard Travel Packages Include:
- 5 Days/4 Nights Accommodations as Selected
- Access to 2 Film Festival Screenings
- Breakfast Daily
- Private Sedan and Guide to the Famous St Paul de Vence Including Lunch
- Airport Meet and Greet and Private Sedan Transfers to and from the Airport
- Expert Travel & Concierge Services of the Roadtrips At-Your-Service Desk™
Optional Add-Ons and Possibilities:
- Extra Nights
- Room Upgrades
- Cannes International Film Festival Private Parties
- Private Sedan and Guide for a day-trip to St. Tropez
- Private Sedan and Guide to Eze for Lunch or Dinner at the Famed Clifftop Chevre D’Or
- Pre and Post Trip Yacht Charters
- Private Guide, Hostess, Chef
- Ferrari F430 Daily Rental
- Private Transfers (Sedan, Limousine, Luxury Motor Coach, Helicopter)
- Airfare (Economy, First Class, Private Jet)
Complete 2014 Cannes International Film Festival Standard Packages available from $6,995 (based on double occupancy).