Custom Trip Highlights
- VIP race viewing in an executive private suite at the Yas Viceroy Hotel for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- Drivers’ party at Amber Lounge Sunday night with dinner at Monte Carlo Beach Club
- Your choice of luxury accommodations in Abu Dhabi
- Our sports travel experts customize your itinerary to suit your tastes and budget
- Full service custom packages from $9,960 per person (based on double occupancy)
Exclusive Race Viewing Package for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
Abu Dhabi, capital of the United Arab Emirates, is one of the Middle East’s hidden gems. It has become a tourist destination for jetsetters, though no other time of year generates as much attention or is as exciting as Grand Prix weekend.
For many fans and followers of Formula One, the stunning Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi is a favorite. It’s one of the newer circuits on the F1 calendar and one of the most spectacular racing venues in the world. This state-of-the-art venue is futuristic, innovative and luxurious in both function and appearance and the viewing experience is second to none. Every guest is treated like a VIP and there’s no other track that places spectators so close to the action. The layout is unique and cars look fantastic through the quick sweepers after the first corner. Add to that the impressive facilities and development of the Yas Marina and you have one of the most visually stunning experiences on the F1 circuit.
Drivers’ Party at Amber Lounge Sunday Night with
Dinner at Monte Carlo Beach Club
Well-known amongst the Formula One elite, the Amber Lounge is the place to be and be seen Grand Prix weekend. Surrounded by the sparkling waters of the Arabian Gulf on one side and the lights of cosmopolitan Abu Dhabi on the other, the Amber Lounge is home to the most exclusive parties in town. The excitement of Grand Prix weekend culminates Sunday night at the Drivers’ Party, a highlight not only for drivers, but also for celebrities, models, and other VVIPs. Enjoy a spectacular meal in an equally as spectacular setting at the Monte Carlo Beach Club and then spend the rest of the night rubbing shoulders with the jet set at the Amber Lounge, where luxury and style are infused with renowned Arabian hospitality. It’s an unforgettable experience and the perfect way to wrap up this amazing event.
Exclusive Private Suite at the Yas Viceroy Hotel
Roadtrips is pleased to be able to offer an exclusive race viewing package for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. Experience the sensation of the F1 cars passing the hotel from the comfort of your private suite. Enjoy outstanding hospitality whilst following the action from your suite’s private balcony overlooking the Yas Marina Circuit. The Yas Marina hotel is the world’s first hotel to be built over a race circuit. The building is an icon of style and design and the 217 metre curvilinear glass and steel structure is synonymous with the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. Rub shoulders with celebrities and stars of the track in the lobby of this magnificent hotel.
Day by Day at the 2017 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
There are so many things to see and experience at the 2017 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, and we would love to share with you what a day by day itinerary could look like, as well as discuss options to completely customize the experience to your preferences and travel style. We invite you to call one of your sports travel specialists at 1-800-465-1765 (weekdays between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. CST) to discuss what your custom trip will look like. Or, fill out the information we need to build your custom trip request and one of our sports travel specialists will contact you.
Your Personally Customized Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Experience
Here at Roadtrips, we believe that no one knows what your ideal sports travel experience looks like better than you. For that reason, we offer customized travel and a consultative approach to help you create your perfect trip, one that will leave you with memories to last a lifetime. We invite you to call one of your sports travel specialists at 1-800-465-1765 (weekdays between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. CST) to discuss what your custom trip will look like. Or, fill out the information we need to build your custom trip request and one of our sports travel specialists will contact you.
2017 Abu Dhabi Standard Travel Packages Can Include:
- Five days, four nights luxury accommodations in Abu Dhabi
- Personal meet and greet upon arrival at the Abu Dhabi or Dubai airport
- Roundtrip transfers from the airport to your hotel
- Exclusive VIP race viewing from a premium private suite at the Yas Viceroy Hotel featuring:
– Premium sight lines for Saturday qualifying and Sunday’s race
– Balcony overlooking track as well as viewing from inside suite
– Fully catered including food and open bar
– F1 celebrity appearance
- Drivers’ party at Amber Lounge Sunday night with dinner at Monte Carlo Beach Club
- Sightseeing tour of Abu Dhabi including excursion to the Falcon Hospital
- Entrance to Ferrari World Sunday after the race
- Full breakfast daily at your hotel
- Roadtrips onsite host team
- Expert travel and concierge services of the Roadtrips At-Your-Service Desk™
- All taxes and service charges
Optional Add-Ons and Possibilities:
- Your choice of other premium race viewing options
- Thursday Pit walk
- Private sedan and English speaking guide for tour of Sheikh Zayed Mosque and Emirates Palace
- Post race excursions to luxury resorts of Dubai for golf, spa, shopping etc.
- Invitations to Abu Dhabi’s best yacht parties
- Private guide, hostess, chef
- Private transfers (sedan, limousine, luxury motor coach)
- Airfare (economy, first class, private jet)
Complete 2017 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Travel Packages available from $9,960 per person (based on double occupancy).
Your Accommodations at the 2017 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
Our experienced Product Development Team meticulously researches first class hotels so you don’t have to! Our distinctive accommodations are chosen for their excellent service, great value, amazing amenities, and convenient location.
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- Eight unique restaurants onsite
- Heavenly full service ESpa, located on the beach
- Stunning grounds and private beach
- One of the top properties in Abu Dhabi
- 2016 TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Winner
- U.A.E.’s Leading Lifestyle Hotel – 2015 World Travel Awards
- Condé Nast Traveller ME Hot List 2014
- Stunning location on Yas Island, adjacent to Yas Marina Circuit and with access to Yas Beach
- One of Condé Nast’s Top 15 Hotels in the Middle East 2015
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Seven International restaurants
- Two rooftop pools, luxury spa, state-of-the-art gym
- Located on Yas Island, just minutes from Yas Marina Circuit, golf, and the beach
- Six unique dining options
- Fully-equipped gym, tennis court, outdoor heated pool, and massage services
- Business center and 24-hour concierge services
- Complimentary transport service to all attractions on Yas Island
View Gallery Exclusive Private Suite at the Yas Viceroy Hotel
Roadtrips is pleased to be able to offer an exclusive race viewing package for the 2017 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. Experience the sensation of the F1 cars passing the hotel from the comfort of your private suite. Enjoy outstanding hospitality whilst following the action from your suite’s private balcony overlooking the Yas Marina Circuit.
The Yas Marina hotel is the world’s first hotel to be built over a race circuit. The building is an icon of style and design and the 217 metre curvilinear glass and steel structure is synonymous with the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. Rub shoulders with celebrities and stars of the track in the lobby of this magnificent hotel. For 5-Star opulence combined with Formula 1 there is no better race viewing location than the Yas Viceroy Hotel, Abu Dhabi.
- Premium sight lines for Saturday qualifying and Sunday’s race
- Balcony overlooking track as well as viewing from inside suite
- Fully catered including food and open bar
- F1 celebrity appearance
Please note that other premium race options are also available such as:
Enjoy an upscale experience with paddock seating. This air-conditioned venue on the upper floors of the pit building offers excellent views of the track, complemented by some impressive extras. You’ll be privy to great food and drink, entertainment, an elegant rooftop terrace, and VIP access to the pits. It’s perfect for entertaining clients or for just enjoying the race in a more exclusive and luxurious setting.
The Yas Marina Circuit’s grandstand seating is some of the best anywhere. Fans are positioned close to the action and consequently are afforded some spectacular views of the track. All grandstands boast covered seats and have large TV screens opposite them, showing more race action. There are five grandstands positioned at various locations around the track, each offering a different viewing experience.
Contact a sports travel specialist at 1-800-465-1765 to discuss your preferred options.
Abu Dhabi Area Map
The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal
Rosewood Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi International Airport
Yas Marina Circuit
Yas Island Rotana
Yas Viceroy Hotel
2017 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Travel Package Rates
|Hotel Package||Packages From|
|Rotana Hotel Yas Island||$9,960|
|Yas Viceroy Hotel||$15,785|
|Rosewood Abu Dhabi||Call for Rates|
|The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal||Call for Rates|
|Contact our sports travel specialists for your custom trip quote.|
|All rates are listed per person in USD. A 50% deposit is required to secure your package. Final balance will be due 90 days before departure. Availability and pricing subject to change.|
|Child occupancy rates||Deduct 20% for up to two children under 17 years of age (when accompanied by two full fare adults)|
|Triple occupancy||Deduct 5% for all three room occupants|