2018 Masters Golf Travel Packages
Our luxury 2018 Masters golf packages include your choice of Masters Badges (tickets), first-class accommodation near Augusta National Golf Course, course transportation, on-site assistance, VIP hospitality options, and much more. Complete 2018 Masters Packages available from $2,295 per person (1 practice round), $3,595 per person (1 tournament round), based on double occupancy.
About The Masters Golf Championship at Augusta, Georgia
From April 2 – 8, 2018, the world’s finest golfers will converge upon Augusta National Golf – home of the Masters Golf Tournament – for one of the major tournaments held annually in professional golf. The Masters is 72-hole, four-day championship held Thursday through Sunday with Practice Rounds held Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday prior to the start of the tournament. The Masters history is steeped in tradition. The winner not only receives a huge payday, but also receives a lifetime invitation to the Masters, an automatic invitation to every major tournament in the next five years, and the iconic “green jacket”.
Augusta National Golf Course was founded by golf legend Bobby Jones and businessman Clifford Roberts in 1931. Fascinated by the rolling terrain of the former indigo plantation and commercial nursery, Jones copied each hole from one of his favourite fairways worldwide to create the course of his dreams. Then, in 1934, he invited the world’s best golfers to a contest there and The Masters Tournament was born.
2018 Masters Packages Include:
- Masters badges to your selected rounds
- Your choice of first class accommodations
- Access to hotel’s roundtrip group shuttle service to Augusta National for a nominal fee
- Exclusive Hospitality Venue (Sheraton & Ritz-Carlton packages only)
- Free Breakfast Daily (Comfort Suites packages only)
- Roadtrips onsite tour host
- Masters commemorative program and gift package
- Personalized itinerary
- Masters commemorative custom ticket holder and lanyard
- Expert pre-trip travel planning and concierge services of the Roadtrips At-Your-Service team
- All taxes and service charges
The 2018 Masters will be one of the most exclusive events in the sporting world, and we can get you or your clients there in style with our luxury Masters packages. Our packages are completely customizable and can include Georgia’s finest hotels like the Ritz-Carlton Reynolds and a long list of other extras. Backed by years of experience at the world’s biggest events, including multiple Masters tournaments, we will take great care to create your perfect Masters package and ensure you half the golf experience of a lifetime. Ready to get started? Contact one of our Sports Travel Experts today and they’ll help you plan your perfect intinerary!
Additional options and possibilities:
- Add badges to extra rounds
- Exclusive hospitality across from Augusta National
- Championship golf at the Reynolds, Lake Oconee
- Golf at Augusta area courses
- Accommodations in a private home
- Private chef and staff arrangements
- Extra nights
- Dinner reservations
- Private transfers (sedan, limousine, luxury motor coach)
- Airfare (economy, first class, private jet)
Roadtrips is in no way associated with the Augusta National Golf Club, PGA Tour, European Tour, or the Japan Golf Tour.
“A bucket list trip that did not disappoint!”
A bucket list trip that did not disappoint! An amazing experience. The guys on the ground in Augusta were very helpful and accommodating.
Sign up to our newsletter
Subscribe to Roadtrips News, our free monthly email newsletter, to be the first to receive the latest sports travel information, expert advice and tips, and special offers.
Augusta Travel Guide
“My two most memorable golf travel moments are the first time I walked the hallowed grounds of Augusta National and the first time I teed off at the Old Course in St. Andrews. And while in this business you sometimes take for granted all the sports you get to experience, every time you walk onto Augusta National, you feel like you are a part of something special” – Augusta Travel Guide Author Duane Penner