Watch the best play off for the Green Jacket
The Masters event and travel package is the best that we've ever experienced.
A ritual of spring takes place every April in Georgia, as the world's best golfers take on Augusta National at the Masters. Witness the world's best golfers compete for the coveted Green Jacket at the most elite event in the world of golf! Augusta National Golf Club is one of the most famous and exclusive courses in the world, showcasing the PGA Tour's top players amongst Augusta's botanic beauty.
Roadtrips offers bespoke packages that provide you with the flexibility to create the perfect golf experience at this legendary tournament. Whether you want to follow Tiger through the tournament, or see the Green Jacket passed on to the next winner on Sunday, we'll help you customize your package to ensure you have the golf experience of a lifetime!
Customize your 2014 Masters Golf Tournament experience by contacting one of our sports travel experts at 1-800-465-1765 or submitting a Custom Trip Quote.
2014 Masters Golf Tournament Standard Packages Include:
- Masters badges to your selected rounds
- Your choice of first class accommodations
- Access to hotel's roundtrip group shuttle service to Augusta National for a nominal fee (Comfort Suites package only)
- Exclusive hospitality at Lodge on Magnolia for each selected round (Sheraton Augusta package only)
- Roundtrip transfers between Sheraton and Lodge on Magnolia (Sheraton Augusta package only)
- Roadtrips onsite tour host (Tournament Packages only)
- Masters Commemorative Gift (Tournament Packages only)
- Free breakfast daily
- Roadtrips custom ticket holder and lanyard
- Expert travel and concierge services of the Roadtrips At-Your-Service Desk™
- All taxes and service charges
Optional Add-Ons and Possibilities:
- Add badges to extra rounds
- The Lodge on Magnolia hospitality across from Augusta National
- Championship golf at the Reynolds Plantation
- Golf at Augusta area courses
- Accommodations in a private home
- Private chef and staff arrangements
- Extra nights
- Dinner reservations
- Private transfers (sedan, limousine, luxury motor coach)
- Airfare (economy, first class, private jet)
Complete 2014 Masters Golf Tournament Packages available from $1,325 (practice round), $5,825 (tournament rounds).
Your Accommodations at the 2014 Masters Golf Tournament
The Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation | Sheraton Augusta Hotel | Comfort Suites
Our experienced Product Development Team meticulously researches first class hotels so you don’t have to! Our distinctive accommodations are chosen for their excellent service, great value, amazing amenities, and convenient location.
The Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation
1 Lake Oconee Trail, Greensboro, Georgia
The Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation offers guests legendary services highlighted by gracious southern hospitality. Stroll along the secluded shores of Lake Oconee, just 75 miles east of Atlanta, Georgia. The Lodge is the perfect combination of surreal elegance and outdoor tranquility, offering escapes of fishing for large mouth bass, waterskiing and canoeing. Named to the Condé Nast Gold List in 2011, The Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation is eager to prove that the accolades are well-deserved.
- Sitting on 35 acres of picturesque shoreline on Lake Oconee
- Five Diamond AAA rating; 2011 Condé Nast Gold List; GolfWorld Reader's Top 50
- Indoor/outdoor pools; four onsite restaurants; Ritz-Carlton full-service spa
- Private terraced guest rooms
Sheraton Augusta Hotel
1069 Stevens Creek Road, Augusta, Georgia
A warm welcome awaits you at the newly built, full service Sheraton Augusta Hotel. Nestled in the center of Augusta, you'll be perfectly located to fully experience the Masters. Inviting guests to play around in either the indoor or outdoor pools or simply kick back and lounge on the patio. The state-of-the-art fitness center is equipped with Life Fitness enabling the continuation of your fitness routine even whilst away from home. The southern flair of the onsite steakhouse serves guests in a sophisticated setting all meals of the day while still maintaining a relaxed and comfortable atmostphere before guests are enticed over to The Sweetwater Lounge for the best martinis in town!
- Located conveniently close to cultural attractions and the Augusta National Golf Course
- 24h fitness facility, indoor/outdoor pool, whirlpool, onsite steakhouse and Sweetwater Lounge
- Sheraton Sweet Sleeper™ Beds in all guest rooms and 37" flatscreen TVs
2911 Riverwest Drive, Augusta, Georgia
While visiting breathtaking Augusta, the Comfort Suites offers a comfortable home away from home. This charming suite hotel provides guests with all the standard amenities as well as loads of extras, including microwaves, refrigerators, and DVD players in all rooms. For added guest convenience, the Comfort Suites is also equipped with a seasonal outdoor pool and sundeck, a fitness center, and a relaxing sauna. Nestled beside the Savannah River, and only a few miles from both downtown Augusta and Augusta National, the Comfort Suites is a great choice for Masters Week.
- Located near local amenities and downtown as well as Augusta National
- Fitness center and sauna onsite, with outdoor pool; complimentary wireless
- Guest rooms feature microwaves, refrigerators and DVD players
Lodge on Magnolia Hospitality
Combining rich Augusta heritage with a slice of regional flair, The Lodge on Magnolia offers an immersion into southern hospitality. The country club charm, distinctive upscale environment, and convenient locale (eight houses down from Augusta National's gate) offers intimacy and luxury in an incomparable setting. The inclusive staff is merely one enhancer of the beauty of the surrounding countryside of dogwoods and magnolias, and the fine-dining prepared by Executive Chef Sean Wight of Frog Hollow; there's no qualm with calling this Augusta's finest hospitality venue.
Lodge on Magnolia Hospitality includes:
- Decadent breakfast and lunch buffets
- Cocktail hour featuring hot and cold hors d’œuvres
- Premium-brand hosted bars open throughout the day
- Large, flat screen televisions throughout the lodge
- Private outdoor patios and verandahs
- Daily pairing sheets and a variety of daily newspapers and publications for the latest tournament highlights
- Wireless Internet throughout the facility
- Concierge staff available to assist with all needs
Course Information at Augusta National Golf Club
The name Amen Corner refers to hole Nos. 11, 12 and 13. Amen Corner was first coined in a 1958 Sports Illustrated article by Herbert Warren Wind, who wrote that it was composed of the second half of hole No. 11, hole No. 12 and the first half of hole No. 13.
Named after John Rae, who died in 1789, Rae's Creek runs in front of No. 12 green, has a tributary evident at No. 13 tee, and flows at the back of No. 11 green.
Located at hole No. 17, the Eisenhower Tree is approximately 210 yards from the Masters tee and left-center of the fairway. The loblolly pine is approximately 65 feet high and about 100 to 125 years old. The former President of the US and Club member hit into the tree so often he campaigned to have it removed.
The 61 large magnolia trees that line both sides of Magnolia Lane date back to approximately the late 1850's and were planted as seeds by the Berckmans. In 1947, Magnolia Lane was paved for the first time. It is approximately 330 yards long, extending from the entrance gate to the Clubhouse.
Atlanta Area Map
2014 Masters Golf Tournament Standard Travel Package Rates
||Call for Rates
||Call for Rates
||Call for Rates
||Call for Rates
|Contact our sports travel experts for your custom trip quote.
|*Rates are listed per person in USD, based on double occupancy. Single occupancy rates available. A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your package. Final package balances will be due 60 days prior to travel.
|Child Occupancy Rates:
||Deduct 20% for up to two children under 17 years of age (when accompanied by two full fare adults)
||Deduct 5% for all three room occupants.