Air Canada Centre, Toronto, ON: September 27 – 30, 2016
Custom Trip Highlights
- The very best seating
- Block seating so your guests can enjoy the game together
- Your choice of first class hotel accommodations
- The finest customer service from time of booking through your luxury travel experience
- Custom packages from $1,845 per person
Get the VIP experience at the World Cup of Hockey Final in Toronto
The World Cup of Hockey is back and if you join us you’re going to be there in some of the very best seats at the Air Canada Centre to see Game 1 and Game 2 of the Finals. Nothing gets the intensity turned up higher for fans or players than playing for flag and country. In hockey-passionate Toronto that means you can expect an electric atmosphere. You don’t even have to love hockey to feel the thrill at this kind of an event. Of course, if you do, you just might be in store for the experience of a lifetime!
The final week of the 2016 MLB Season brings to a climax all the drama and excitement of six months of baseball in a final push to the postseason. As part of your trip you’ll have the option to go to the Rogers Centre to see the Blue Jays take on the Orioles in the middle game of the final series leading up to the playoffs. Anyone who witnessed the Blue Jays’ run last year will know that this game has the potential to be a doozy and a lot of fun to attend as fans pack the old ’Skydome’ to watch the Jays go long.
Toronto is booming and you’re going to love it. Over the last few years there have been more construction cranes building high rise condo towers in Toronto than anywhere else in North America. Along with all those buildings is a constant stream of excellent new restaurants, great shopping, perfect strolls and places to sightsee. The city has become one of the most livable cities in the world and September is the perfect time to take in a sunny downtown patio, pre-game with new friends and enjoy the buzz.
2016 World Cup of Hockey Final Packages Include:
- Your choice of preferred seats to Games 1 & 2 of the Final
- 4 days/3 nights First class accommodations in downtown Toronto
- Admission to the Hockey Hall of Fame
- Roadtrips onsite hosts and local assistance
- Roadtrips custom ticket holder and lanyard
- The finest customer service from time of booking through your hockey travel experience
- Expert travel and concierge services of the Roadtrips At-Your-Service Desk™
Optional Add-Ons and Possibilities:
- Toronto Blue Jays tickets (Sept. 27, 28 & 29)
- Extra nights
- Suites and room upgrades
- Spa treatments
- Private transfers (sedan, limousine, luxury motor coach)
- Airfare (economy, first class, private jet)
Custom 2016 World Cup of Hockey Finals 3-night, 2-game packages available from $1,845 per person (based on double occupancy).