Air Canada Centre, Toronto, ON: September 17 – October 1, 2016
Custom Trip Highlights
- The very best seating at your choice of game(s)
- Block seating so your guests can enjoy the game together
- Your choice of first class hotel accommodations
- Tickets to the Hockey Hall of Fame
- The finest customer service from time of booking through your luxury travel experience
- Custom packages from $475 per person
Your Personally Customized World Cup Experience
Call one of your sports travel specialists at 1-800-465-1765 to discuss what your custom trip will look like. Or, fill out the information we need to build your custom trip online and one of our sports travel specialists will contact you in one business day.
Experience the Best Hockey in the World
Hockey fans will have something extra to look forward to in 2016 as the World Cup of Hockey returns after a 12 year hiatus. Organized by the National Hockey League, the tournament follows the league’s rules (as opposed to international rules) and takes place prior to the season, allowing the best players in the game to participate. To add to the excitement, the 8-team tournament will feature 2 all-star teams in the upcoming edition.
The 2016 tournament will be held, appropriately, in one of the biggest hockey cities around. Friendly Toronto has it all: passionate sports fans, great restaurants, exciting nightlife and an endless list of attractions.
2016 World Cup of Hockey Packages Include:
- Your choice of preferred seats to the World Cup games of your choice
- First class accommodations in downtown Toronto
- Admission to the Hockey Hall of Fame
- Roadtrips onsite hosts and local assistance
- Roadtrips custom ticket holder and lanyard
- The finest customer service from time of booking through your hockey travel experience
- Expert travel and concierge services of the Roadtrips At-Your-Service Desk™
Optional Add-Ons and Possibilities:
- Toronto Blue Jays tickets
- Extra nights
- Suites and room upgrades
- Spa treatments
- Private transfers (sedan, limousine, luxury motor coach)
- Airfare (economy, first class, private jet)
Custom 2016 World Cup of Hockey 1-night, 1-game packages available from $475 per person (based on double occupancy).