When is the 2018 Super Bowl?
The Super Bowl will take place Sunday, February 4, 2018.
Where is the 2018 Super Bowl?
The 2018 Super Bowl will play out at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Who is the current Super Bowl Champion?
The New England Patriots are the defending Super Bowl champions.
Which teams are in the 2018 Super Bowl?
The teams are yet to be determined. The NFL playoffs will determine a champion from both the National Football Conference (NFC) and the American Football Conference (AFC), who will then play each other for the title of Super Bowl champion.
What will the weather be like at the 2018 Super Bowl?
Minneapolis in February is quite cool with average daytime highs in the 20s. However, U.S. Bank Stadium is covered, protecting you from the elements during the big game.
How can I get Super Bowl tickets?
Roadtrips’ 2018 Super Bowl packages include tickets to the big game. All of our packages are fully customizable to allow you to choose your seats anywhere in U.S. Bank Stadium.
What is included in Super Bowl Travel Packages?
Roadtrips’ 2018 Super Bowl Travel Packages include first class accommodations in your preferred hotel, daily breakfast, tickets in your choice of seating category, Roadtrips in-city hosts, admission to the NFL Fan Experience, a personalized itinerary, a commemorative gift package and official program, pre-trip travel planning and concierge services, plus a number of other extras that can be added to further customize your experience.
When do 2018 Super Bowl packages go on sale?
Packages are available now. Contact one of our Sports Travel Specialists to get started planning your experience.
What items are prohibited at the Super Bowl?
A list of prohibited items can be found below. All of our Super Bowl guests will receive a list of prohibited items along with their travel documents.
- Any bag larger than 12” x 6” x 12”
- Hard sided containers or coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags, camera bags and large traditional seat cushions that have pockets*
- Glass, cans, aluminum bottles or thermoses of any kind*
- Video cameras or mono/tripods (no spectator cameras with lenses over six inches long will be permitted)
- Laptop computers or televisions
- Firearms, knives or weapons of any kind
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Alcoholic beverages
- Laser pens/pointers, signs, banners, or flags on poles, staffs or selfie sticks
- Animals (except service animals to aid persons with disabilities)
- Air horns, whistles, cowbells or other distracting noisemakers
- Any devices that may interfere with and/or distract any sports or event participant, other guests, audio or audio/visual telecast or recording of the game or event, or any technology-related service provided in the stadium
- Projectiles (e.g. Frisbees, beach balls, footballs, etc.)
- Aerosol cans (e.g. mace, pepper spray, hairspray, etc.)
- Fireworks, confetti or glitter
- Obscene or indecent clothing
- Use of wheeled footwear, skateboards and hover boards
- Food not wrapped in clear plastic*
*Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs.
What are the best seats at the Super Bowl?
The best seats are largely a matter of personal preference. Roadtrips guests have access to seating anywhere in U.S. Bank Stadium including luxury suites and club seating.
How do I get to U.S. Bank Stadium for the Super Bowl?
Our Super Bowl hotels are located within walking distance to U.S. Bank Stadium, allowing for an easy commute to and from the game.
What other events are going on for Super Bowl weekend?
There are always plenty of fun events to attend during Super Bowl weekend. Some of our favorites are detailed below.
Saturday’s NFL Fan Experience is an interactive event, set up specifically for Super Bowl week. It celebrates the sport’s history and the incredible atmosphere of the Super Bowl. Highlights include: interactive games, the NFL Play 60 Zone, past and present NFL player autograph sessions, historical Super Bowl displays including the Vince Lombardi trophy, and the NFL Shop.
On Sunday, the Players Tailgate at the Super Bowl has earned the reputation as the best Super Bowl pre-game experience, where over 25 active NFL players, celebrities and guests eat, drink and get entertained before the big game. Described as a culinary experience in itself, The Players Tailgate features open premium bars and all-you-can-eat dining with gourmet dishes. America’s most recognizable celebrity chef, Guy Fieri, returns as headliner for the 2018 Players Tailgate, helping prepare the food with the top caterer in the United States, Aaron May.
Where should I stay in Minneapolis for the Super Bowl?
Roadtrips’ Super Bowl hotels are carefully chosen for their location, service, and amenities. More detailed information on our 2018 Super Bowl hotels can be found here.
What are the best restaurants in Minneapolis?
Minneapolis is a great destination for foodies, with a long list of wonderful restaurants. We’ve compiled a list of some of our favorites in our Minneapolis Travel Guide.
What day should I arrive in Minneapolis?
This is largely personal preference, though most of our Super Bowl guests will arrive on Friday, February 2nd. This allows for a full day on Saturday to settle in and enjoy the pre-game festivities before Sunday’s big game.