Be a part of the excitement: The Canadian Grand Prix in Montreal!
The Canadian Grand Prix is more than just a race, it's an experience! Fans come from all over the globe to congregate at the epic Circuit Gilles Villeneuve to take part in this exhilarating weekend. Montreal is one of the favorite stops on the F1 tour, and once the snow starts to melt after the long Canadian winter, the anticipation begins to build as the city comes to life with the palpable excitement of Grand Prix weekend. The energy that comes to Montreal fills the streets as the whole city gets carried away in the festive atmosphere - consistently cementing it's reputation as a city which fans and drivers alike have a genuine love for.
While watching the world's best compete in a Formula One environment unlike any other, you'll be mingling with the Jet Set at Montreal's best hotels. In an enviable central location, near all of the Canadian Grand Prix's premier activities, you will also be close to the races on Ile Notre-Dame. Tickets include access to Friday and Saturday’s qualifying sessions and racetrack activities, and access to the 2013 Canadian Grand Prix race on Sunday. Your package also includes a five-day unlimited use transit card for Montreal, to help you get to all of the weekend’s Grand Prix activities. You don't want to miss this, it's going to be one heck of an event!
Customize your 2013 Canadian Grand Prix experience by contacting one of our sports travel experts at 1-800-465-1765 or submitting a Custom Trip Quote.
2013 Canadian Grand Prix Standard Travel Packages Include:
- Tickets to the Canadian Grand Prix in your chosen location (Sunday)
- 4 days/3 nights first class accommodations in downtown Montreal
- Tickets to Friday & Saturday qualifying sessions and racetrack activities
- Roadtrips on-site host
- 4-Day unlimited use transit card for all subway and bus in Montreal
- Commemorative Formula 1 gift package & program
- Expert travel & concierge services of the Roadtrips At-Your-Service Desk™
- All taxes & service charges
Optional Add-Ons and Possibilities:
- Ticket upgrades
- Extra nights
- Suites and room upgrades
- Rounds of golf or spa treatments
- Private transfers (sedan, limousine, luxury motor coach)
- Airfare (economy, first class, private jet)
Complete 2013 Canadian Grand Prix Travel Packages available from $1,695/person (based on double occupancy)
Your Accommodations at the 2013 Canadian Grand Prix
Marriott Chateau Champlain | Courtyard Montreal Downtown
Our experienced Product Development Team meticulously researches first class hotels so you don't have to! Our distinctive accommodations are chosen for their excellent service, great value, amazing amenities, and convenient location.
Montreal Marriott Chateau Champlain
1 Place du Canada, Montreal, QC Canada
This sky-high hotel soars above the historic setting of Dorchester Square offering stunning views of Montreal's fine architecture and beautiful waterfront. Located in the heart of Montreal, the Marriott Chateau Champlain is one of Montreal's finest hotels. Easily recognizable by its signature half-moon windows which provide the impressive views and fill each guest room with a brilliant light, this hotel has handy underground links to public transportation (Windsor Station), the famous Bell Centre, and shopping at the Underground City. Dine in the hotel's well-known Restaurant Samuel de Champlain, where a Continental influenced menu awaits you for breakfast, lunch or dinner. A close distance to the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, this first-class hotel is also suitably located near the city's nightlife attractions, historical sites and great shopping areas.
- Conveniently located downtown with underground link to train station, shops, and the Bell Centre
- Four-Diamond rating
- Restaurant Samuel de Champlain, ranked one of the best in the city, open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Fitness centre with indoor pool, hot tub, and steam rooms
Courtyard Montreal Downtown
410 Sherbrooke St. West, Montreal, QC
This high rise, downtown hotel is known for its convenient central location and breathtaking views of Montreal. With many of the guest rooms and suites looking out on the beautiful St-Lawrence River or the famous Mount Royal Park, this hotel offers a cozy environment to put your feet up. Indulge in Italian cuisine for lunch or dinner, or stay for an American breakfast buffet at Rotinis Restaurant & Lounge. The Courtyard Marriott Montreal is located a short distance from the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, as well as other local attractions, such as the Bell Centre, the Montreal Botanical Gardens, and the famous Underground City shopping area.
- Located in the heart of downtown Montreal
- Indoor pool on 26th floor offering remarkable views of Montreal
- Rotinis Restaurant & Lounge - Italian cuisine and American breakfast buffet
- Complimentary wireless High-Speed Internet
Your Tickets at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
Located on the man-made island in the St. Lawrence River, Ile Notre-Dame, this 4.361 kilometre (2.71 miles) street circuit has a spectator capacity of 100 000 and is well known as one of the most spectator-friendly circuits among Formula One venues. Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, most likely one of the loudest and quietest places in Montreal (depending on whether or not it's a race day), offer beautiful views of the St. Lawrence and downtown Montreal that are certain to impress.
Sections 22, 31, 33, 34
Sections 11, 12, 15, 21, 24
Sections 1, 2, 3
• Best view in the heart of the action
• Behind-the scenes pit lane tour
• Witness live interviews with the drivers
• Enjoy the house DJ, race car simulator, chill-out area
• World class cuisine, fine wines and exceptional service
• Optional: upgrade to semi-private VIP, or Private Suites
Montreal Area Map
2013 Canadian Grand Prix Standard Travel Package Rates
|Courtyard Montreal Downtown
|Marriott Chateau Champlain
|Marriott Chateau Champlain
|Contact our sports travel experts for your custom trip quote.
|*Rates are per person in USD. A 25% deposit will hold your spot. The balance will not be due until two months prior to departure. Rates include all local and state taxes. Rates subject to the 5% Canadian GST.
|Child Occupancy Rates:
||Deduct 20% for up to 2 children under 17 years of age (when accompanied by 2 full fare adults)
||Deduct 5% for all 3 room occupants.