Who doesn’t dream of driving a Porsche sports car? The only thing standing in the way of most people is the sky high price, which starts from $46,000 and goes well over $200,000. Fortunately, for those who dare to dream, dreams really do come true. A Porsche driving experience in Germany, Switzerland, France or Italy is the perfect way to get the full experience, without the full price tag.
When it comes to powerful sports cars, there are few experiences more thrilling than driving a powerful Porsche on a challenging road in a picturesque setting, such as the sweeping turns of a mountainous pass in Switzerland or the winding roads of the Black Forest in Germany. But to really enjoy the experience, you need to know the car. Here are a few Porsches that you have the opportunity to drive with us.
- 911 Carrera: One of the most praised and revered sports cars in the world; the 911 is the culmination of over 40 years of evolution. It is the quintessence of purity of design, lightweight construction, maximum performance and optimum traction and grip – everything desirable in a true sports car. You will simply be thrilled to just sit in the driver’s seat.
- Boxster: This is another powerful and dynamic Porsche that offers an experience that you will not forget for a long time. Its unique mid-mounted engine provides a stunning handling performance, a quality that you can fully explore only on the Porsche Tracks.
- Cayman: With a low center of gravity, optimum weight distribution and driven by a mid-mounted boxer engine, this Porsche is a combination of power and agility rarely found in its competitors. This car is built for the thrill-seekers and adrenaline junkies.
- Ultimate GT: Those who are looking for the most powerful Porsche will simply be thrilled to be in the driver’s seat of the 911 GT2 and GT2 RS because they are the most powerful variants of the Porsche 911 ever produced. Driving these cars will be such an awesome experience that you will likely talk about it for years.
- Panamera: Combining the performance of a sports car with the spaciousness and comfort of a home, this four-door all-wheeler Porsche offers such an exciting experience that you will never want to drive another car.
- Cayenne: The most versatile Porsche, the duality and functionality of the Cayenne can only be fully comprehended by driving it on an extreme off-road track where it outperforms any other cars in its category.
The other Porsches in our lineup for thrill-seekers are GT Course, Exclusive 911, Evolution 911, Evolution RS and Ultimate GT. No matter where your destination is, we will plan the journey to the tiniest detail and create a custom experience to match your personal taste. You will find that fulfilling the dream of driving a Porsche is easy. All you need to have is a destination in mind, and an appetite for a thrilling road journey. Contact one of our sports travel specialists today at 1-800-465-1765 to start planning your Porsche driving experience.