Anyone can watch it on TV, but you can be there!
Join Roadtrips and witness the two highest-ranked teams in the BCS standings duke it out in the most exciting bowl game of the season. Taking place at the Rose Bowl this year, this is a perfect chance to spend the weekend exploring sunny Pasadena, California. With the National Championship Trophy on the line, not to mention bragging rights, the BCS Championship is sure to be a thrilling, hard-fought battle.
Customize your 2014 BCS Championship experience by contacting one of our sports travel experts at 1-800-465-1765 or submitting a Custom Trip Quote.
2014 BCS Championship Standard Travel Packages Include:
- Your choice of tickets to the 2014 BCS Championship
- Three days/two nights first class accommodations
- Roadtrips custom ticket holder and lanyard
- FedEx delivery of travel documents
- All taxes and service charges
- Expert travel and concierge services of the Roadtrips At-Your-Service Desk™
Optional Add-Ons and Possibilities:
- Extra games
- Suites and room upgrades
- Premium and club ticket upgrades
- Extra cities
- Dinner reservations
- Rounds of golf or spa treatments
- Private transfers (sedan, limousine, luxury motor coach)
- Airfare (economy, first class, private jet)
Complete 2014 BCS Championship travel packages available from $3,175 (based on double occupancy)
Your Accommodations at the 2014 BCS Championship
Four Seasons Hotel at Beverly Hills | Sheraton Pasadena Hotel | DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Rosemead
Our experienced Product Development Team meticulously researches first class hotels so you don’t have to! Our distinctive accommodations are chosen for their excellent service, great value, amazing amenities, and convenient location.
Four Seasons Hotel at Beverly Hills
300 South Doheny Drive, Los Angeles, CA
A true Hollywood icon, the Four Seasons Beverly Hills has recently undergone a refurbishment, improving on the already spectacular property. The location, near Sunset Boulevard, Wilshire Boulevard, and Rodeo Drive is ideal, but once you enter the Four Seasons, you may never want to leave. Guest rooms are as luxurious as you'd expect, featuring French doors opening to a balcony that comes complete with views of the gardens, the Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles or Beverly Hills. At the Four Seasons, your comfort is the ultimate priority and the hard-working staff goes above and beyond to make you feel like their most important guest.
- Named to Travel + Leisure's World's Best Hotel list for 2010
- Upscale Four Seasons Spa
- Modern Italian cuisine at Culina Restaurant
- Casual dining available all-day at Cabana Restaurant
- Enjoy cocktails at Window's Lounge, known as "Hollywood's Living Room"
- Sauna, steam room, whirlpool, and outdoor pool
- Spacious guest rooms feature french doors out to balcony
Sheraton Pasadena Hotel
303 East Cordova Street, Pasadena, CA
The beautiful Sheraton Pasadena Hotel is located amidst the abundant entertainment options of Old Town Pasadena as well as perfectly placed two miles from the Rose Bowl and within walking distance of the Rose Bowl parade route. You'll be invited to enjoy the California-style dining at the Restaurant Soleil, lounge by the heated outdoor swimming pool, or gather for complimentary hors d'oeuvres served during Happy Hour at Charlie's Bar. The friendly staff are approachable and the fitness center will keep you in shape for the extent of your visit!
- Located 2 miles to the Rose Bowl and walking distance to the Parade route
- Trendy shopping, restaurants and entertainment all located within two blocks of the hotel
- Awarded highest level of green certification by the California Green Lodging Program
- Health Club and outdoor heated pool onsite
- Mediterranean cuisine dished up at Restaurant Soleil and appetizers and American cuisine can be found at Charlie's Bar
- All rooms feature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper™ Bed
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Rosemead
888 Montebello Blvd., Rosemead, CA
This ideally located hotel is centrally located off the Pomona Freeway in the San Gabriel Valley, with downtown Los Angeles, Staples Center ,and the Convention Center only ten minutes away. The heated outdoor and whirlpool spa, and tastefully appointed guest-rooms combine to create a rich home away from home feel. The intimate Acacia Lounge and Polo's A-Grille serve up good times as well as artfully prepared dishes. You'll be welcomed with a chocolate chip cookie at check-in, and the attentive and caring staff will ensure your entire visit is a demonstration of style and comfort.
- Centrally located
- Green-Certified hotel/awarded Green Eco-Leave rating
- Fitness room, driving range, and pool
- Top quality lounge and restaurant onsite
- Each room outfitted with the "Sweet Dreams Bed," 32" flat screen LCD HD television, granite top sinks, and Neutrogena™ bath products
Your Preferred Seats at the 2014 BCS Championship
A National Historic Landmark, Rose Bowl Stadium--also known as "America's Stadium"-- was built in 1922 and although it is primarily known for hosting the Rose Bowl, it has hosted a number of other events including five NFL Super Bowls, the 1984 Olympic Soccer Matches, the 1994 Men's World Cup, as well as the 2002, 2006 and 2010 BCS National Championships. With a seating capacity of over 90, 000, it is one of the largest stadiums in the country. Currently, the stadium is undergoing a $152 million dollar renovation, aimed at improving and preserving its storied history for years to come.
Standard Package Seating Categories
Upper Level Side
(Sections 3-6, 17-20; Rows 45-55)
Lower Level Side
(Sections 1, 22-28; Rows 45-55)
Upper Level End
(Sections 3-6, 17-20; Rows 1-45)
Lower Level End
(Sections 1, 22-28; Rows 1-45)
Los Angeles Area Map
2014 BCS Championship Standard Travel Package Rates
|DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Rosemead
|Sheraton Pasadena Hotel
|Four Seasons Hotel at Beverly Hills
|Contact our sports travel experts for your custom trip quote.
|*Rates are per person in USD. A 25% deposit will hold your spot. The balance will not be due until two months prior to departure. Rates include all local and state taxes.
|Child Occupancy Rates:
||Deduct 20% for up to two children under 17 years of age (when accompanied by two full fare adults).
||Deduct 5% for all three room occupants.
Groups & VIPs - Download PDF Brochure
Roadtrips is a luxury hospitality, travel and event services specialist. We deliver memorable guest experiences at the world’s most talked about sporting and lifestyle events including the Summer and Winter Games, football's World Cup, Porsche and Ferrari driving experiences, Formula One, film festivals, world championships, and other major international sporting events.