2018 Monaco Grand Prix VIP Packages
Experience an event of unparalleled exclusivity in Monte Carlo. As one of the world’s most recognized destinations and iconic sporting events, the Monaco Grand Prix is a true bucket list experience for any traveler. This glamorous race is one of the world’s greatest and most challenging competitions, not to mention one of the most exotic and recognized events in all of sport. It’s the last remaining street course on the Formula One calendar, staged around the narrow, winding streets of Monte Carlo on a course that allows no margin for error.
The Monaco Grand Prix is always a thrill and 2017 proved to be no exception. Ferrari finally found themselves back on the podium with Vettel and Raikkonen finishing first and second for a convincing end to the team’s 16-year drought in Monte Carlo.
At least once in your life you need to experience this revered destination. Monaco truly has it all: a variety of museums, some of the grandest hotels in the world, sumptuous gastronomy, enviable shopping, and perhaps the most enjoyable people-watching anywhere in the world. Add in the casinos and clubs of its vibrant nightlife scene and you could keep yourself busy 24 hours a day.
Complete 2018 Monaco Grand Prix travel packages available from $5,950 per person (based on double occupancy).
2018 Monaco Grand Prix Package Inclusions:
|Five days, four nights luxury accommodations in Nice (or upgrade to Monte Carlo)||Personal meet and greet upon arrival at Nice Airport (Monte Carlo hotels only)||Roundtrip heli transfers from Nice to Monte Carlo on arrival (Monte Carlo hotels only)|
|Preferred race day viewing||Roundtrip sedan transfers to your chosen race day viewing location||Full breakfast daily at your hotel|
|Roadtrips onsite host team||Personalized itinerary||Expert travel and concierge services of the Roadtrips At-Your-Service Desk™|
|All taxes and service charges|
Additional options and possibilities:
- Upgrade tickets to a private terrace, yacht hospitality, or paddocks
- Saturday (qualification) or Thursday (practice)
- VIP invitation to the Amber Lounge dinner, fashion show and party
- Exclusive access and tour of the Royal Palace
- Private sedan and English speaking guide for a day at Cannes including lunch
- Private sedan and English speaking guide to the famous Saint Paul de Vence including lunch
- Private sedan and English speaking guide to St. Tropez including lunch
- Private sedan and English speaking guide to the Eze for lunch or dinner at the famed Clifftop Chevre d’Or
- Private sedan and English speaking guide for a day in Nice’s shopping districts
- Cannes International Film Festival pre-tour extension
- Joël Robuchon dinner
- Ferrari F430 daily rental
- Pre and post trip yacht charters
- Private guide
- Private transfers (sedan, limousine, luxury motor coach)
- Airfare (economy, first class, private jet)
“He was speechless!”
Just fantastic! Duane Penner was great, on top of everything and always to our service. Eric Cashdan is the biggest Formula 1 fan one can meet. When he got Alain Proust’s autograph on Friday night at the Amber Lounge, he was speechless. Prince Albert was there with his soon to be bride – who strikingly lookalike to his mother, Grace Kelly – and Kim Kardashian arrived appropriately late.
Monaco Travel Guide
This is one of our absolute favorite destinations. There are few places as glamorous as Monaco and it has a certain je ne sais quoi that we just can’t put into words. We’ve had the pleasure of spending a lot of time in Monaco and we’ve documented everything we love about it in our Monaco Travel Guide. In it, you’ll find everything that we think makes Monaco worth visiting. Our staff includes foodies, nightlife lovers, world travelers, and of course passionate sports fans and we’ve listed what we consider to be the best of the best of Monaco, including some unique ways of experiencing this amazing principality.
Sign up to our newsletter
Subscribe to Roadtrips News, our free monthly email newsletter, to be the first to receive the latest sports travel information, expert advice and tips, and special offers.