Bermuda: June 2017
The America’s Cup Comes to Bermuda In 2017
For the first time in history, beautiful Bermuda will play host to the America’s Cup. It’s a perfect match: one of the most prestigious events in sailing and a luxurious island paradise. The sailing conditions should be perfect in June and the stunning backdrop of Bermuda is the icing on the cake.
Roadtrips has secured the best of the best for our clients at the 2017 America’s Cup. From hard-to-find luxury hotels on the island to prime viewing on officially flagged spectator boats to our VIP hospitality options, we’ve got you covered. Plus, our guests have access to a team of top travel hosts onsite that understand travel the way they want it. At Roadtrips, our goal is to provide our guests with the absolute best America’s Cup experience possible.
Exclusive America’s Cup Packages for the Privileged Few
Our fully customizable packages include your choice of accommodations at some of the premier hotels on the island including the Rosewood Tucker’s Point, the Fairmont Southampton and the Elbow Beach Resort. With Bermuda’s modest hotel inventory of just over 2000 hotel rooms, accommodations are at a premium for this highly anticipated event and we’re proud to offer some of the finest available. Whatever package you choose, you can rest assured that it will include the high-touch service Roadtrips is known for.
A Perfect Setting
Even without an event as exciting as the America’s Cup, Bermuda is a spectacular travel destination in its own right. With sparkling turquoise waters fringed by luscious pink sand beaches, nearly perfect weather, great golf, and a vibe that’s unique to the country, it’s easy to see why savvy travelers continue to flock to this extraordinary island nation year after year.
Custom 2017 America’s Cup Package Highlights:
- First class accommodations at some of the finest hotels in Bermuda
• Rosewood Tucker’s Point
• Fairmont Southhampton Princess
• Elbow Beach Resort
- Your choice of America’s Cup viewing experience for your chosen dates
- VIP hospitality options
- Personalized meet and greet upon arrival in Bermuda
- Private roundtrip airport transfers
- Roundtrip transfers to spectator boat viewing
- Roadtrips onsite host team
- Daily breakfast (Rosewood and Fairmont packages only)
- Commemorative gift packages and welcome kit
- Expert travel & concierge services of the Roadtrips At-Your-Service Desk
- All taxes and service charges
- Resort fees